Amazon.sg is launched

Kb27

2 hours ago, Count-Bracula said:

Chay!! Told me delivery today by 8pm but now say sorry cannot send today although it was stated out for delivery in the order status.  

We bought this at BD Funan this evening

Finally it arrived, my cast iron waffle pan for use on gas stove.

IMG_20191012_230924.jpg

Edited by Count-Bracula
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

16 hours ago, Count-Bracula said:

Chay!! Told me delivery today by 8pm but now say sorry cannot send today although it was stated out for delivery in the order status.  

We bought this at BD Funan this evening

IMG_20191012_202850.jpg

Wow... You really need your daily waffles hor? 

• Haha! 3

1 hour ago, Vratenza said:

Wow... You really need your daily waffles hor? 

Yup but have yet to get the right mix which makes waffles crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside. 

Best waffles I have eaten are those from D**** Scoop at Sunset Way.

• Praise 2

On 10/10/2019 at 5:32 PM, Kb27 said:

For apps, it's split in 2, Amazon Prime (Sg) and Amazon Shopping (Int)

If you use Amazon Shopping, you can go to setting and switch to Amazon USA. There you can search and add bluray movies to your cart. But maybe you have to pay for shipping.

If you have Sg Prime membership, go to amazon.sg and you search from there, > $60 free international delivery

It seems like Blu Ray discs are no longer covered under the free shipping option?

3 hours ago, therock said:

It seems like Blu Ray discs are no longer covered under the free shipping option?

My guess is some stuff is still under Amazon US, which does not give free shipping. Blu-ray may be such restricted items, perhaps due to local censorship laws.

Other items not found in Amazon.sg may be due to licensing with the parent companies which prohibits Amazon, Thus you will find them in Amazon.com (paid shipping) but not Amazon.sg

Another non-delivery today.  Order a couple of Star Wars novels,  Darth Plagueis and Tarkin and supposed to get them today but Ninja failed to deliver.  Strange that it happened as they started delivery this morning, took them the whole day and in the end SMS me say delivery attempt failed.  No sign of any Ninjas and have to reschedule for self collection. What a bummer! 

1 hour ago, Count-Bracula said:

Another non-delivery today.  Order a couple of Star Wars novels,  Darth Plagueis and Tarkin and supposed to get them today but Ninja failed to deliver.  Strange that it happened as they started delivery this morning, took them the whole day and in the end SMS me say delivery attempt failed.  No sign of any Ninjas and have to reschedule for self collection. What a bummer! 

can't wait for one or two more day? so far ninja has been quite good and reliable. yes some time will have delivery failed, but ok for me cos they usually leave it inside my shoes rack, all delivery guys know me by now [laugh]

5 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

can't wait for one or two more day? so far ninja has been quite good and reliable. yes some time will have delivery failed, but ok for me cos they usually leave it inside my shoes rack, all delivery guys know me by now [laugh]

Ninja is good. But recently I think most are quite good. 

41 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

Wah! Amazonian spotted. 

Anyway, the customer service fella pumped into my account S$10 "courtesy credit" like what they did the first time after I wrote in to comprain.

18 hours ago, Count-Bracula said:

Wah! Amazonian spotted. 

Anyway, the customer service fella pumped into my account S$10 "courtesy credit" like what they did the first time after I wrote in to comprain.

not from amazon, so long never buy from them liao.

18 hours ago, Lala81 said:

Ninja is good. But recently I think most are quite good. 

I think ninja service fee quite high, not many vendors use them nowadays. 

Supersonic
On 6/10/2023 at 11:38 PM, therock said:

Prime delivery still ok, free delivery with $3 membership.

It's funny they put some items like detergent. cleaners, either as normal or Fresh. Once it's in Fresh, I don't buy.

• Praise 1

Twincharged
On 6/10/2023 at 11:38 PM, therock said:

So much extra charges. I think it’s better one to just pop by the supermarket and pick up. Especially for this with a car. 

• Praise 2

Turbocharged
On 1/3/2020 at 9:48 PM, Count-Bracula said:

Wah! Amazonian spotted. 

You got the official compliant email? I got serious issue with Amazon.sg now .. 😞

On 1/29/2024 at 11:58 AM, Yeshe said:

You got the official compliant email? I got serious issue with Amazon.sg now .. 😞

U mean u wanna praise them?

u say COMPLIANT NIA..😂

• Haha! 1

On 1/29/2024 at 12:07 PM, RadX said:

U mean u wanna praise them?

u say COMPLIANT NIA..😂

Ama is officially compliant to answer complain or comprain thru email or voucher or any other means...😁

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1