Season Parking Around CBD - Inquiries / Buy / Sell

Lolex_king

Hi all, am thinking of getting a season parking near raffles place area.

Would those bro/sis working/parking there please advise on the season parking charges for the various building carpark ?

1) Golden Shoe - $300 ??

2) Market Street - $300 ??

3) UOB - $350 ??

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

thanks for the contribution bro ..

$690/3mth is about the same distance to caltex house as esplanade @ $660/3mth .. will keep that in mind for consideration

was thinking maybe can consolidate the season parking charges around CBD ared for the benefit of everyone

1) Golden Shoe - $300

2) Market Street - $300

3) UOB - $350

4) SGX centre 2 - $690/3mths

5) MND Amoy Street - $170/mth

6) PIL Building - $250/mth

7) Esplanade - $660/3mth

8)

9)

10)

Hi bro,

Not sure what you working as.

But do you need to drive out often? Or are you just going to drive your car down to office ... park the whole day and drive back home?

If it's the latter .... think "Park & Ride" is the best .... the last I know that it is about $30/mth .... excluding bus/MRT fare ... which I reckon to come up to $2-$3/day ... so assuming you work about 22 working days per month.

We'll are talking about $100/mth including the inconveniences of "Park and Ride".

Since it's Caltex House .... think find a MRT station with "Park & Ride" is best. So you won't kana rain and get to see all the chio gals on the MRT daily ... [laugh][laugh]

You will soon realise that price is secondary. There are widespread shortages of parking everywhere inside the CBD (because of the increased car ownership).

One option you may also want to consider is to park further away, like outside CBD and then take MRT in. This is as per what Guyver suggested - and it's quite a good idea. [thumbsup]

• Praise 1

1) Golden Shoe - $300

2) Market Street - $300

3) UOB - $350

7) Esplanade - $660/3mth

8) cpf building- $170/mth

9) keck seng tower $250/mth

10)octagon $250/mth

• Praise 1

You will soon realise that price is secondary. There are widespread shortages of parking everywhere inside the CBD (because of the increased car ownership).

One option you may also want to consider is to park further away, like outside CBD and then take MRT in. This is as per what Guyver suggested - and it's quite a good idea. [thumbsup]

Park at a place with MRT is best ....

- cheaper parking charges

- got babes to see on MRT

- save on ERP charges

1) Golden Shoe - $300

2) Market Street - $300

3) UOB - $350

7) Esplanade - $660/3mth

8) cpf building- $170/mth

9) keck seng tower $250/mth

10)octagon $250/mth

11)Fook Hai - $150/mth

thanks for the contribution bro ..

$690/3mth is about the same distance to caltex house as esplanade @ $660/3mth .. will keep that in mind for consideration

was thinking maybe can consolidate the season parking charges around CBD ared for the benefit of everyone

1) Golden Shoe - $300

2) Market Street - $300

3) UOB - $350

7) Esplanade - $660/3mth

8)

9)

10)

parliament house = $165 / mth?

Fullertion - $350

China Square - $265?

Capital Square - $280 (just got a lot there : ))

but it's true that it's very hard to get lot, you think so kan see lang ex, + petrol, + ERP but waiting list all till January....

some even say waiting list closed.

• Praise 2

Hi bro,

Not sure what you working as.

But do you need to drive out often? Or are you just going to drive your car down to office ... park the whole day and drive back home?

If it's the latter .... think "Park & Ride" is the best .... the last I know that it is about $30/mth .... excluding bus/MRT fare ... which I reckon to come up to $2-$3/day ... so assuming you work about 22 working days per month.

We'll are talking about $100/mth including the inconveniences of "Park and Ride".

Since it's Caltex House .... think find a MRT station with "Park & Ride" is best. So you won't kana rain and get to see all the chio gals on the MRT daily ... [laugh][laugh]

actually now after sending my wife to work at harbourfront .. i am parking at seah im carpark for $4/day and take a bus into the CBD ..

reason i am considering parking in the CBD is for the convenience of not having to travel too far to reach my car .. but of course its not going to be cheap .. if all in all .. season parking plus ERP can keep within $400 .. i might consider ..

• Praise 1

Why you didn't try Fook Hai at S$150 monhtly and Hong Lim S$160 monthly? The Pearl Centre is even cheaper at $120 monthly!

Regards,

shortage of parking space is another factor that i am concerned about ..

well .. i am already kinda on a park and ride at the moment liao ..

parking at seah im for $4/day and taking a bus into CBD ..

just considering to shorten the time to reach my car ..