Season Parking Around CBD - Inquiries / Buy / Sell

Lolex_king

Neutral Newbie

Guys thanks for the tip. HDB currently have parking lots at the MSCP. Will help the wife to get her season parking. Thanks for the tip

Hi! I’m also looking for car park options around that area. But when I log in to Hdb page, it is stated the lots are for residents only. How did you get parking lot there?

↡ Advertisement

Hi! I’m also looking for car park options around that area. But when I log in to Hdb page, it is stated the lots are for residents only. How did you get parking lot there?

Hey Man,

U gotta go to the HDB office for that area. 

All open space lots are not available except for MSCP. Then the allowable parking hours are from 7:30am till 10:00pm. Pay std non-resident season parking

Hey Man,

All open space lots are not available except for MSCP. Then the allowable parking hours are from 7:30am till 10:00pm. Pay std non-resident season parking

You mean those MSCP only eligible for residents, non-resident still can buy season parking there? But only allow to park from 7.30am to 10pm?

You mean those MSCP only eligible for residents, non-resident still can buy season parking there? But only allow to park from 7.30am to 10pm?

non-residents can only buy season parking and park from 0730 to 2200

non-residents can only buy season parking and park from 0730 to 2200

Pay the same price but park shorter timing? I didnt know those carpark opens to residents only, non-residents still can buy season for parking from 0730 to 2200.

Pay the same price but park shorter timing? I didnt know those carpark opens to residents only, non-residents still can buy season for parking from 0730 to 2200.

Its along that same line.

Thats the reason why govt cancel park & ride. Too many people abuse the system and park till 2200 paying $30

Neutral Newbie

Hey Man,

Got it! Thanks!

I dont think so that they strict on the timing. I park there before 7.30am every workday. No problem at all. Never did overnight parking thou. The gantry always welcome me home.

Its along that same line.

Thats the reason why govt cancel park & ride. Too many people abuse the system and park till 2200 paying $30

Guess need to go down to the HDB office to purchase such season parking?!

I dont think so that they strict on the timing. I park there before 7.30am every workday. No problem at all. Never did overnight parking thou. The gantry always welcome me home.ð

My wife reach ard 7:45am then go hm ard 6pm so nvr kenna lor.

Hi all,

I have a parking slot at 317 Outram Road (Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium) to let go. Looking at $150 a month. Lot is sheltered and entrance is via the hotel atrium. It is also outside CBD ERP cordon.

Please feel free to pm me for further details.

• Praise 5

At cecil there AiA. No lots liao

AIA is season parking only. You mean you are entitled but no lots?

If so, I will consider Hong Leong or John Hancock, nothing further.

↡ Advertisement