Season Parking Around CBD - Inquiries / Buy / Sell

Lolex_king

It's about $630 for 3 months. It goes by per quarter.

Call +6564380937 Miss Lim to check it out.

$210 per month, it is consider cheap. Although hong lim hdb season parking is $190 i think. Lol.

If parked every working day, parking fee roughly about $265 and plus train fare into town. Maybe still cheaper than paying close to $400 season parking inside town building?!

And you save on ERP cost. That carpark is located just before ERP gantries in the city.

And Bugis MRT has both downtown line and EW line. Few stops and you will be at the doorstep of your office

Edited by Goldenvodka

And you save on ERP cost. That carpark is located just before ERP gantries in the city.

And Bugis MRT has both downtown line and EW line. Few stops and you will be at the doorstep of your office

True but it is an open carpark, if rain a bit troublesome. 

But bugis+ is now 182 per month. So even accounting for ERP, it is cheaper.

Pros: not in the sun

Cons: further from MRT

I've actually been parking at the car park you mentioned on adhoc basis. Yesterday was the most recent. Maybe can also consider raffles hospital.

Neutral Newbie

Hi, is there any covered SP near 71 Robinson Road? So far, am aware of Bangkok Bank ($321) & Capital Tower ($365). If anyone else has a lot nearby to sell, please let me know too. Thanks!

Hi! We have a carpark lot at 50 Robinson Road (Robinson Suites) for rent.. $300/mth negotiable... Secure with remote card access and very near Lau Pa Sat, SGX and major buildings.

Edited by KeshiaKoh

$210 per month, it is consider cheap. Although hong lim hdb season parking is $190 i think. Lol.

I tried that before and even went down to HDB. Hong Lim MSCP is not open for booking de. Fook Hai is as good as you get.

Go try, I think they accept waiting list.

I tried that before and even went down to HDB. Hong Lim MSCP is not open for booking de. Fook Hai is as good as you get.

Go try, I think they accept waiting list.

Ya, hong lim MSCP no longer open for season parking for non-resident. The carpark could be full during the day, although the carapark is quite empty at night.

Fook hai waiting list? Maybe have to ask them how long have to wait? Lol.

Hi everyone - first post here

Looking to let go April 2019 MBFC Tower 2 OR UOB Plaza 1 one month Carpark (month of April 2019 only). Paid for the former (auto debited so cant get refund) and ONLY just got allocated the latter so don’t want to pay for both. Happy to be flexible and sell whatever the bidder prefers

Market rate for each of them at $480 plus Gst and I will sell at $250 nett. Please PM or comment here if interested

Thanks

hello

m intersted in UOB plaza lot,

pls pm at 85229405

Hi, I'm letting go of season parking at Far East Square for the month of June onwards, negotiable. (usual @ 300/mth).

Car Park is above Telok Ayer MRT, and 5min walk to Raffles Place. PM me if interested. Thanks.

attachicon.gifFES.PNG

hello

m interested in far east square season parking.

pls ping me soon at 85229405

Neutral Newbie

Hi Kamikaze, I am interested to find out more about the parking along Robinson Road. Can you share how much it will cost?

Hi Kamikaze i am interested. Please PM me details. Thank you.

Ya, hong lim MSCP no longer open for season parking for non-resident. The carpark could be full during the day, although the carapark is quite empty at night.

Fook hai waiting list? Maybe have to ask them how long have to wait? Lol.

I feel the lady will always say waiting list but in fact she has vacancies on hand. No harm to call and ask though

I feel the lady will always say waiting list but in fact she has vacancies on hand. No harm to call and ask though

If she can accept to be on waiting list still not so bad, unless she tell you straight away that they dont accept any more for season parking booking.

S$400 per mth... GIRO deduct 3 months in advance = S$1,200 quarterly. 

UOB plaza such a prime location, surprisingly if they still have slots for non-tenant?  [rolleyes]

↡ Advertisement