Season Parking Around CBD - Inquiries / Buy / Sell

Lolex_king

Neutral Newbie
On 3/17/2020 at 1:11 PM, Samlimlp said:

Yes they do for Tanjong Pagar Plaza, only for day-season. I got mine 2 months ago. I am not sure about Hong Lim.

Tanjong Pagar Plaza parking costs $180 per month. For those dun mind a bit more walk, can also check out Spottiswoode HDB, costs $120 per month, and outside CBD.

Hi, any idea how to apply for spottiswoode hdb day season parking? Working at southpoint

tried on hdb website but not able to buy

1 hour ago, Nyxnhh said:

Hi, any idea how to apply for spottiswoode hdb day season parking? Working at southpoint

You need to go to the HDB branch office that in-charge of the hdb carpark you want to buy. But think currently due to covid HDB branch office do not accept walk-in, and you need to go to their website or something to make an appointment before you can go down.

5 hours ago, Nyxnhh said:

Need to go Bukit Merah HDB Area office personally to apply, for first time, NETS payment. Subsequent renewal can do online or AXS....

Edited by Samlimlp

Neutral Newbie
11 hours ago, Samlimlp said:

Need to go Bukit Merah HDB Area office personally to apply, for first time, NETS payment. Subsequent renewal can do online or AXS....

I tried to make appt online to go hdb but I think the hdb I can make e-appt is tagged to my registered address, it doesn’t allow me any other options.

has anyone just recently managed to get a day season parking nearby during phase 2? 

22 minutes ago, AnthonyCheong said:

Guoco Tower is running a promotion at $150 per month until end of the year. 

How come season parking rate at tanjong pagar area seems lower than raffles place area? Lol.

Neutral Newbie

Anyone can help to get a hdb season parking at pinnacle@duxton?

willing to pay a nominal fee on TOP of the parking

Neutral Newbie

Hi all, a bit off topic, but the other threads seems to be inactive for years. I will be collecting my first car next week and i've got question regarding season parking. For my HDB, the official season parking carpark is a multi storey carpark thats 2 blocks away, but just right below my block (20 steps away from my lift lobby) is actually an open air carpark for the older HDBs opposite me. The open air carpark is rather huge and always seem like empty lots are available. So my question is : Is it possible for me to buy a season parking for the open air carpark instead of the multi storey carpark? Thanks alot! 

6 minutes ago, ziggies said:

Hi all, a bit off topic, but the other threads seems to be inactive for years. I will be collecting my first car next week and i've got question regarding season parking. For my HDB, the official season parking carpark is a multi storey carpark thats 2 blocks away, but just right below my block (20 steps away from my lift lobby) is actually an open air carpark for the older HDBs opposite me. The open air carpark is rather huge and always seem like empty lots are available. So my question is : Is it possible for me to buy a season parking for the open air carpark instead of the multi storey carpark? Thanks alot! 

Any reason why HDB assigned season parking which is 2 blocks away? You can check with them if you are able to buy the season parking downstairs your blk?! 

Neutral Newbie
40 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Any reason why HDB assigned season parking which is 2 blocks away? You can check with them if you are able to buy the season parking downstairs your blk?! 

My BTO development has got 3 blocks in total, so the MSC for my BTO is situated at the other end (if im block 3, MSC is near block 1). I was just confused because it seems you should be able to buy season parking for other car parks as long as there are availability. I dropped a feedback via HDB website to enquire, a lady called back and mentioned that unless i have parents/family staying in that older HDB den i can buy. So is it a no go already? or is there still chance if i walk in to town council? 

34 minutes ago, ziggies said:

My BTO development has got 3 blocks in total, so the MSC for my BTO is situated at the other end (if im block 3, MSC is near block 1). I was just confused because it seems you should be able to buy season parking for other car parks as long as there are availability. I dropped a feedback via HDB website to enquire, a lady called back and mentioned that unless i have parents/family staying in that older HDB den i can buy. So is it a no go already? or is there still chance if i walk in to town council? 

So it means that your BTO cluster is located within with another older hdb blks which also have a carpark? If your BTO cluster comes with a MSCP, actually it is not wrong that HDB assigned that carpark to you based on your address. Even though you feel that your blk is 2 blks away from the MSCP, but the carpark is still consider within your BTO cluster la. You should ask HDB if that open carpark season parking is not fully booked, are you able to buy that carpark instead of your house MSCP?

Edited by 13177

Neutral Newbie
20 minutes ago, 13177 said:

So it means that your BTO cluster is located within with another older hdb blks which also have a carpark? If your BTO cluster comes with a MSCP, actually it is not wrong that HDB assigned that carpark to you based on your address. Even though you feel that your blk is 2 blks away from the MSCP, but the carpark is still consider within your BTO cluster la. You should ask HDB if that open carpark season parking is not fully booked, are you able to buy that carpark instead of your house MSCP?

Yap thats right, my BTO cluster is located with older HDB blks which also have a carpark. The lady whom i spoke to on the phone mentioned i could only apply if i have family staying in the older HDB cluster. I guess i'll call in again closer to my car collection date to bug again haha. The open air carpark really makes more sense

• Haha! 1

30 minutes ago, ziggies said:

Yap thats right, my BTO cluster is located with older HDB blks which also have a carpark. The lady whom i spoke to on the phone mentioned i could only apply if i have family staying in the older HDB cluster. I guess i'll call in again closer to my car collection date to bug again haha. The open air carpark really makes more sense

Open carpark much more inconvenient if it rains and your car also prone to rain and shine and also bird shit. Parked in mscp better la. Lol. 

Neutral Newbie
16 hours ago, 13177 said:

Open carpark much more inconvenient if it rains and your car also prone to rain and shine and also bird shit. Parked in mscp better la. Lol. 

Yeaa thats true too, but if we do have baby or heavy items to unload from the car, its definitely much more convenient using the open air carpark. I shall give it one more try next week since i still have 1 more week HAHA. Thanks so much though 

• Praise 1

Immediate availability for:

1. Automated and 24/7 season carpark lot at Lau Pa Sat, along Robinson Road. Best option for owner of multiple cars, no headache to drive the same car everyday. 

2. IU Season parking Lot at Tangs Orchard (just before ERP).This is a vendor lot, so it is  significantly cheaper than public rate. Change IU to your car and we are good to go. 

Thanks and cheers!

Neutral Newbie

letting go season parking cheap till Dec 20

opposite OCBC chulia 

beside great eastern

beside hong lim market

contact me at 91715565

Neutral Newbie

$200 cbd season carpark in Tanjong Pagar near Anson road, Enggor street and Gopeng Street. Pm me.

Edited by AlvisNeo
↡ Advertisement