Season Parking Around CBD - Inquiries / Buy / Sell

Lolex_king

I have a parking lot at mapletree anson @ anson road - $200 a month. Anyone keen?

Hi, do you still have this lobang?

Looking for any season parking near cross street. Donât mind walking time of about 10mins

You can consider Capitalland carpark, they have a few option in tanjong pagar area. Edited by Maestrokk
↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

<a href="http://www.zelya.com/buy-strattera-online">buy strattera online</a>

and <a href="http://merlexi.com/where-can-i-buy-ventolin-online">where can i buy ventolin online</a>

First of all practically any medicine in our online store is cheaper than in classic drugstore and also people can save their money when they buy generic Dapoxetine.<a href="http://www.codimatel.com/prednisone-online-pharmacy">buy prednisone online</a>

Is there any such service? Private bus from home to Shenton way? Haha

There are many premium bus service runs from various location to shenton way during the morning and evening peak, depends if your area have such demand lo. 

Is there any such service? Private bus from home to Shenton way? Haha

download these 3 apps (android only, not sure about apple)

Beeline, Grab shuttle and share transport.

• Praise 1

Does BusPlus still exists? Used to take it to n fro my condo directly to the CBD. Sibei convenient n pleasant journey

Does BusPlus still exists? Used to take it to n fro my condo directly to the CBD. Sibei convenient n pleasant journey

I think no more busplus. 

download these 3 apps (android only, not sure about apple)

Beeline, Grab shuttle and share transport.

Grab shuttle is leveraging on beeline server and both of their server are perpetually down

Grab shuttle is leveraging on beeline server and both of their server are perpetually down ð

I think it is the app that is screwed up. My phone can load the data but my wife's phone can't.

Not sure what the heck the arrangement is but the app seems to be made by some government agency too.

Grab shuttle is leveraging on beeline server and both of their server are perpetually down

Edited by Yewheng

Grab shuttle now changed to grab shuttle plus Lao..

So the demand shuttle service for Grab shuttle is scraped and now focus on neighborhood area bus shuttle.

Currently grab shuttle plus provide bus shuttle to and from any bus stop in punggol and sengkang neighborhood only. They are planning to expend to other neighborhood area and stay tune for mainstream media update when they extend to other neighborhood lor.

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/transport/grab-adds-to-its-on-demand-bus-service

Oops sorry, my mistake thought grab shuttle is scraped. News never mention about Grabshuttle is scraped, means it still there running. Psps for my wrong information in my previous post.

Anyone interested in long term season carpark in International Plaza, Mapletree Anson, Twenty Anson? 20% lower than their respective season carpark rates. Contact 98764629 for details.

Hi Alvis.

Do you mind PM me the rate for International Plaza?  I need it effective May18.

Thanks.

Neutral Newbie

Hello Guys, anyone know if ocbc centre carpark is avail for season? What's the charges mthly? TIA

↡ Advertisement