Season Parking Around CBD - Inquiries / Buy / Sell

Lolex_king

Supersonic

One Raffles Quay is UOE that side? Maybe near Asia Square thats why parking so crazy? Heard that at raffles MRT those building there, parking around $400 already very crazy liao.

↡ Advertisement

you take cab everyday is better

shock face!? hahaha

That is CBD... thats why wanna ask who got lots to let go #facepalm.

$480 + all the heavy traffic during morning and afternoon. [laugh]

Where do you stay? Cheaper just to Grab or take public.

Else you can park along Marina South Pier and take the train from there.

Stay in Tampines. I have afew site I might need to run through the weeks + going to school, that's why taking train/cab become an issue...

So, I am looking somewhere around $300 and near One Raffles Quay area.

Hypersonic

usually work there one, they not bothered with high parking charges because all paid minimum mcf middle income salary

I’m parking around Cecil Street side $360/month which is 2 streets away and 5-7 minutes walking from ORQ South tower on the surface roads, and 10-12 minutes underpass. Not sure if it’s meets what you require. But the building has plenty of lots left.. not many people know

about $480.... 

I used to wk in tanjong pagar before. U buy season parking at 1 of the carpark nearest to tiong bahru mrt station, then take mrt to ur wkplce. Tat shld b the best way liao. Gd luck  [;)]

Many lots available because the entrance ramps and exit ramps are too curvy for some..

3 of my colleagues give up within one month of parking and 2 of them scrap their bumpers 2x.

I scrap rear door once but I continue to park there bec many lots and parking lots are wider than newer buildings

I’m parking around Cecil Street side $360/month which is 2 streets away and 5-7 minutes walking from ORQ South tower on the surface roads, and 10-12 minutes underpass. Not sure if it’s meets what you require. But the building has plenty of lots left.. not many people know

Supersonic

Stay in Tampines. I have afew site I might need to run through the weeks + going to school, that's why taking train/cab become an issue...

So, I am looking somewhere around $300 and near One Raffles Quay area.

Park Marina Square.

Think the season parking is around $300.

Then take a bus down to your office via Nicoll Highway.

Hypersonic

LOL.

Define middle income salary?

I am broke one.

oh you are new....

throttle2 said mcf middle income is 50k per month

480 at ORQ is reasonable enough.. it is CBD, u cant expect more. Try bangkok bank but you gotta walk a distance to ORQ

bangkok bank would be good price. but they go by 3 months block..... nah.

sg cbd season parking too cheap...

wait till u see London or HK CBD rates... 4 digits and above...

cannot compare one lehs. their hourly parking already $10 and above. crazy shit when I was driving there.

oh you are new....

throttle2 said mcf middle income is 50k per month

If u don't mind to walk abt 10mins can park at MND building at Maxwell road or roadside carpark along telok ayeh street,amoy street and Stanley street. U can easily get a lot if u reach there before 8.30am. No need season parking can use coupon or parking app. Since u have few sites to run, likely u don't park for whole working hour. It may cheaper than season parking rate. Full day parking rate is $24, $2.4/hr from 8.30am to 5.30m. Other than that is $1.2/hr.

Maybe you can write to the carpark mgmt for cheaper season since you don't park full day and don't park overnight also. Pap say can one.

• Praise 1

Supersonic

Many lots available because the entrance ramps and exit ramps are too curvy for some..

3 of my colleagues give up within one month of parking and 2 of them scrap their bumpers 2x.

I scrap rear door once but I continue to park there bec many lots and parking lots are wider than newer buildings

↡ Advertisement