Season Parking Around CBD - Inquiries / Buy / Sell

Lolex_king

Supersonic

Marina square season parking not full ah? Thought almost all carpark in CBD area or near CBD all full de?!

You assuming?

↡ Advertisement

Supersonic

You assuming?

Yes, i am assuming. Lol. Actually not true meh? Heard hdb carpark at hong lim is full.

Supersonic

Yes, i am assuming. Lol. Actually not true meh? Heard hdb carpark at hong lim is full.

Because Hong Lim is just beside the Raffles Place/Shenton Way business district.

Neutral Newbie
Recently, the ministry of transport (hereinafter referred to as the "dot") issued a "about strengthening ecological environment protection firmly lay the pollution control of the implementation opinions to be completed" (hereinafter referred to as "the implementation opinions").

"Implementation opinion" mentioned, in order to further promote the application of new energy and clean energy, by the end of 2020, the city bus, taxi and city distribution in the areas of new energy vehicles has to be up to 600000 cars, to achieve this goal, the key areas of municipality directly under the central government, provincial capitals, cities under separate state planning in established bus all replacement for new energy vehicles.

The number of public new energy vehicles in 2020

According to the data, the number of new energy vehicles in the domestic public sector has reached about 400,000, and it will take less than two years to increase 1.5 times to reach the target of 600,000 by 2020.

To this end, the ministry of communications in the implementation opinions put forward specific article 11, planning the scope and direction of the green infrastructure construction, regional coastal ports add, change in emphasis tug priority use of clean energy, and the city bus, taxi, city distribution, postal express delivery, airports, railway freight yard, port areas such as key areas in new energy and clean energy vehicle applications, responsibility unit including transportation, water transportation bureau, comprehensive department, the maritime safety administration, country related departments and so on.

In addition, in order to promote transportation energy conservation and emissions reduction, "the implementation opinions" emphasis on the governance of diesel truck, said out jointly with concerned branch to update a group of highly polluting old diesel truck, the peak transportation scheme, implementation of transport vehicle fuel consumption limits access system, and accelerate to and eliminate the three operating diesel trucks, using thin combustion technology and the oil to gas "old gas vehicles, by the end of 2020, beijing-tianjin-hebei and surrounding areas of nutrient-laden plain to and eliminate the three operating medium-duty diesel more than 100000 cars. The responsible units for transportation service department and comprehensive department.

Email [email protected] if you want know more Chinese auto industry news.

Anyone have lobang for season parking at OUE downtown available? Please PM me. Thanks.

try GB building. non-tenant rate. they allow monthly renewal as some of the buildings here sell by 3 months block for non tenants

try GB building. non-tenant rate. they allow monthly renewal as some of the buildings here sell by 3 months block for non tenants

I work in OUE too and park at Singapore Chinese Cultural Centre. Walk into the reception to enquiry. They are having a promotion now.

Neutral Newbie

I work in OUE too and park at Singapore Chinese Cultural Centre. Walk into the reception to enquiry. They are having a promotion now.

Thanks for sharing. Will go over and check with them on Monday.

I have season parking for marina one residence. Willing to let it go for $450 per month, lower than any other season parking in the vicinity. Would only be interested in commitments of at least 1 year. PM on my carousell to discuss/negotiate. UserID is sean3188. 

Hi, I am looking for someone to take over 3 months season parking at Esplanade, starting from Oct 2018 to Dec 2018. 

If interested, please PM. Willing to let go at $200 monthly. Thank you. 

Hi all,

I am letting go my season parking at Esplanade from October 2018 to December 2018 at 20% discount. Monthly rate I am paying now is $214. So with 20% discount, it is at $171.20. There is bus 75 going directly to Raffles Place direction from Esplanade or can walk around 10mins. 

If keen, please send me a message. Thank you. 

At least hdb can get back pro rated unused days.

Commercial building season parking dont think can get back any unused days, esp if you buy the advance payment of season parking. But if you really continue using the season parking, there is indeed quite a good saving.

↡ Advertisement