Season Parking Around CBD - Inquiries / Buy / Sell

Lolex_king

Hi, looking for season parking at raffles plc, or telok ayer or chinatown mrt area. Pls pm! Thks

Raffles place and telok ayer area difficult to find season parking and the price is very expensive. Chinatown mrt area you still can find season parking at people park complex or the HDB blk 34 MSCP there.

↡ Advertisement

looking for season parking around kiliney road/ comcentre area. anywhere under 7mins walk...advice or offers?

Orchard grand court hotel.

Likely to have waiting list.

Any season parking available near Keppel Towers 2?

Or any advice on where to park?

Thanks in advice!

the hdb mscp nearby....

That seems to be only for Residents when i check at the HDB website.

I believe for most hdb carpark which located inside CBD usually not open to non-resident de.

Edited by 13177

Guyz,

Wife working around the Beach Road area.

Helping her do research on the season parking in the area.

So far I only know that Golden Mile is $195/mth

Guyz,

Wife working around the Beach Road area.

Helping her do research on the season parking in the area.

So far I only know that Golden Mile is $195/mth

Welcome to Beach Road.

I am parking at the HDB mscp for years liao. Cheapest and bestest option. Its Blk12 North Bridge road.

Welcome to Beach Road.

I am parking at the HDB mscp for years liao. Cheapest and bestest option. Its Blk12 North Bridge road.

You park there as hourly rate or season? Notice many HDB carpark very near CBD or within CBD dont open for non-resident to apply season parking de.

You park there as hourly rate or season? Notice many HDB carpark very near CBD or within CBD dont open for non-resident to apply season parking de.

Season. Been parking there for 10+ years liao.

Season. Been parking there for 10+ years liao.

You are lucky having to secure season parking there. Went to checked that carpark now is open to residents only. Actually all HDB carpark located in cbd area is open to residents only.

Welcome to Beach Road.

My wife currently already has a season parking for our HDB. Can she still buy another HDB season parking?

My wife currently already has a season parking for our HDB. Can she still buy another HDB season parking?

Yes, you can. I was paying for two HDB season parking at my home and this one.

• Praise 1

Dont think there is a limit of how many hdb season parking you can buy, if the carpark you want to buy eligible for non-residents.

• Praise 1

Cost aside, I find it really inconvenient to park away and unsheltered from the office, especially during rainy seasons like now. Might as well cab everyday.

Cost aside, I find it really inconvenient to park away and unsheltered from the office, especially during rainy seasons like now. Might as well cab everyday.

During raining day you might not able to get a cab or cab might cost higher. Alternatively you can take a bus or MRT to your office from the carpark if you park away from the office.

Guys thanks for the tip. HDB currently have parking lots at the MSCP. Will help the wife to get her season parking. Thanks for the tip

↡ Advertisement