Season Parking Around CBD - Inquiries / Buy / Sell

Lolex_king

Just note the carpark turn up is quite sharp and going up floor to floor is also quite tight but thats BAU for CBD parking I guess, but I am glad you found a lot mate, Happy to help [thumbsup]

Yeah had a look at it, first ramp looks a bit tight but its much much better compare to prudential... Prudential is almost worse than liang court...
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

How about Metro Parking or Wilson Parking offering season pass around Gateway/Bugis area? Would appreciate recommendations.

Thanks.

I pass by cecil court today and saw their carpark entrance has a notice saying 'season parking $260 per month' and its two lanes in/out. not sure about the turns/size/availability. Just to share here in case anyone still looking

• Praise 2

I pass by cecil court today and saw their carpark entrance has a notice saying 'season parking $260 per month' and its two lanes in/out. not sure about the turns/size/availability. Just to share here in case anyone still looking

$260 inside the cbd area consider at low price.

Neutral Newbie

Hi all, season parking at marina square letting go for month of Feb. Coz will be overseas. Letting go at $150. Pm if keen. Thank you!

Neutral Newbie

Hi all, I have a season parking at Marina Sq to let go for month of Feb 2019 as I will be out of country that month. $150. Pm for more details. Thank you.

• Praise 1

Looking for season parking around Bugis or Beach road or anywhere walkinng distance near Gateway East/West buildings, pls PM me. Thanks.

Hi all,

I have a parking slot at 317 Outram Road (Holiday Inn Singapore Atrium) to let go. Looking at $150 a month. Lot is sheltered and entrance is via the hotel atrium. It is also outside CBD ERP cordon.

Please feel free to pm me for further details.

So my house comes with its own parking space, today someone was parked in it so I had to block them in as there was no where else for me to park, 3 hours later I get a knock at the door, a man says do u want to move ur car i said that's my space it comes with my house and I have the documents to prove it I show them to him, he still doesn't believe and says he will park where ever he wants so I say I'll move my car when I'm ready unless he wants to apologise he refuses and says he has done nothing wrong then his 2 sons get involved and I have 3 men basically shouting at me whilst I'm on my own, I said apologise and I'll move it right now they still refuse so long story short they call the police who refuse to come lol an hour later I let them out of my parking space, I think they behaved pretty bad for 3 grown ass men or am I wrong?

• Dislike 1

So my house comes with its own parking space, today someone was parked in it so I had to block them in as there was no where else for me to park, 3 hours later I get a knock at the door, a man says do u want to move ur car i said that's my space it comes with my house and I have the documents to prove it I show them to him, he still doesn't believe and says he will park where ever he wants so I say I'll move my car when I'm ready unless he wants to apologise he refuses and says he has done nothing wrong then his 2 sons get involved and I have 3 men basically shouting at me whilst I'm on my own, I said apologise and I'll move it right now they still refuse so long story short they call the police who refuse to come lol an hour later I let them out of my parking space, I think they behaved pretty bad for 3 grown ass men or am I wrong?

Cool story bro. You deserve an award!

Why you don’t call police?

Hi everyone - first post here

Looking to let go April 2019 MBFC Tower 2 OR UOB Plaza 1 one month Carpark (month of April 2019 only). Paid for the former (auto debited so cant get refund) and ONLY just got allocated the latter so don’t want to pay for both. Happy to be flexible and sell whatever the bidder prefers

Market rate for each of them at $480 plus Gst and I will sell at $250 nett. Please PM or comment here if interested

Thanks

• Dislike 1