Season Parking Around CBD - Inquiries / Buy / Sell

Lolex_king

Extended warranty companies... are any legit?
renderTimingPixel.png

So I found a 2016 Audi A4 Quattro at a local, smaller dealership for $21k and it has just over 16k miles on it. They offered me a good trade in value on my current car as well so I'd really like to pull the trigger on this. They said they offer extended warranties via GWC. I've looked up GWC and it's all horrible or fake reviews. I've also looked up Endurance, Fidelity, Route 66, and MaxCare (if I ended up getting a car through Car Max) and they all have absolute garbage reviews as well. I need a warranty - period. I'm too unlucky of a person to not have one. But these companies ALL seem like scams. What should I do? I don't want a warranty for typical $200 repairs. I need it because I plan to have this car for well over 100k miles and it will absolutely need repairs down the road I'm sure. I drive roughly 30k miles/year so a warranty will be a necessary piece of mind. Should I forget the local dealership and try for Car Max?? or??

OT?

Also are you in the correct forum?

that guy seem to be from US. don't know why come to this forum. 

Yeap. "2016 Audi A4 Quattro at a local, smaller dealership for $21k" can't be in SG.

park at Telok Blangah HDB season parking and cycle to International Plaza.... supposedly cheaper and healthier (exercise by cycling) 

[smash]  [smash]  [smash]  [smash]  [smash]  [smash]

Neutral Newbie

Try the condominiums within the area. Eg skysuites or icon village. They should hover around 210-230. The prices haven't inflated much as there has been new supply of carparks from newer residences on the opposite side along shenton way.

Neutral Newbie

Hi, is there any covered SP near 71 Robinson Road? So far, am aware of Bangkok Bank ($321) & Capital Tower ($365). If anyone else has a lot nearby to sell, please let me know too. Thanks!

Neutral Newbie

Looking for parking at or near Frasers Tower. Please drop me a message if you may have one to offer.

Thanks.

Giving up 2 long term parking in CBD and Bugis (city fringe). 

1 @ CBD along Robinson Road sheltered parking within 1 minute walk from Lau Pa Sat. 

1 @ Bugis at Duo Tower, directly above Bugis MRT Station. 

Both are 24/7 carpark and reserved lot. Carparks do not close on PH or weekends. 

PM me, no obligations! 

Neutral Newbie

Giving up 2 long term parking in CBD and Bugis (city fringe).

1 @ CBD along Robinson Road sheltered parking within 1 minute walk from Lau Pa Sat.

1 @ Bugis at Duo Tower, directly above Bugis MRT Station.

Both are 24/7 carpark and reserved lot. Carparks do not close on PH or weekends.

PM me, no obligations!

Hi Kamikaze, I am interested to find out more about the parking along Robinson Road. Can you share how much it will cost?

Last time I used to park my vehicle at the open space carpark beside Bugis MRT and take a train into town.

Avoid paying any ERP and parking is $12 per day

If parked every working day, parking fee roughly about $265 and plus train fare into town. Maybe still cheaper than paying close to $400 season parking inside town building?!

park at Fok Hai is the most ideal if you intend to look for season parking near town. Cheap and good. Near to CBD area. Most important there is no restriction that you need to leave the season carpark by 7pm which I understand some CBD area season carpark has such restrictions. It also allows you to park on weekends.

Edited by Extremme

park at Fok Hai is the most ideal if you intend to look for season parking near town. Cheap and good. Near to CBD area. Most important there is no restriction that you need to leave the season carpark by 7pm which I understand some CBD area season carpark has such restrictions. It also allows you to park on weekends.

Thanks for the info! What’s the cost of season parking at Fook Hai building?

The location of fok hai is quite ideal, but i guess season parking should be full liao?
↡ Advertisement