Stray Dog In M’sia Gets Free Lunch Daily From Chicken Rice Hawker, Is Stall’s Most Loyal Customer

kobayashiGT

22 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

Hahah. My life is beautiful like a rainbow. So if you have it, you flaunt it. :grin:

Koba can explain what is the difference between internal mod and external mod?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

23 hours ago, Tianmo said:

KNN, xiao hua must look like flower flower meh, John little very little meh? 

I happy i call the white dog xiao hei also can what, the dog know its white meh? :XD:

Nah this one xiao hua...:XD:

image.png.b1d7ef82489b1319a991bb9d9173fbc2.png

high ses dog

• Praise 1

15 minutes ago, Ash2017 said:

wah lau so simple also you no know, cum I tell you.

The different is "inter" and "exter", the "nal" is the the same....[:p]

Just like when ppl ask what is the different between ordinary and extraordinary, the different is always "that little extra"...[laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 5

23 minutes ago, Ash2017 said:

You want underground Mod :a-rip:................:a-fun:

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 3

8 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

wah lau so simple also you no know, cum I tell you.

The different is "inter" and "exter", the "nal" is the the same....[:p]

Just like when ppl ask what is the different between ordinary and extraordinary, the different is always "that little extra"...[laugh][laugh][laugh]

To make it even simpler, the different is just "in" and "ex".

"In" can never be out, by "ex" can be axe lor... Tio boh?

• Praise 6
  • Haha! 4

Internal Moderator
4 minutes ago, BanCoe said:

You want underground Mod :a-rip:................:a-fun:

Internal mods are staff of the coy. We are been tasked for a certain task to manage the forum.

Whereas for external mods, they are the unsung hero. They are a long-time contributors to the forum and have risen to the rank of a moderator. They are volunteers that have the best interests of the forum.

Basically if you want layman terms then one is paid, one is unpaid.

No underground mods. the underworld is taken care by @RadX

Haha.

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 3

@kobayashiGT allow me to tag on your thread since we are still talking about dogs.

Work hard all, not only human workforce are being replaced by FT, FT dogs are snatching job from Sinkie dogs liao...:we-all-gonna-die::we-all-gonna-die:

Paw patrol: First batch of Certis auxiliary police K-9 sniffer dogs certified for deployment

certis-k9-unit.jpg

SINGAPORE: Five auxiliary police K-9 sniffer dogs are ready to take on their first assignment this month after being certified, security services provider Certis said in a news release on Wednesday (Oct 16). 

The Certis CISCO Auxiliary Police K-9 Unit (Certis K-9) has been officially certified by the Singapore Police Force (SPF) to be mission-ready for deployment, the security firm said.

The dogs - named Bonzo, Naomi, Peppe, Aspa and Turbo - will be deployed to a large-scale live entertainment event where they will "conduct security sweep operations", Certis said.

There are also plans to deploy them to other customers in the aviation, entertainment and hospitality sectors, it added.

The dogs, ranging from one to two years old, are from the United Kingdom and the Netherlands, and are either English springer spaniels or labrador retrievers.

"The Certis K-9 dogs have achieved the same stringent standards demanded of SPF’s own K-9 unit.

"By using their keen sense of smell to detect a wide range of substances including contraband and explosives, Certis K-9 will complement and augment security operations by pre-empting, detecting and deterring threats at deployment sites with high visitor volume like seaports, transport hubs and major events," read the press release.

The dogs will also allow for more effective security sweeps.

"In tandem with their Certis K-9 colleagues, auxiliary police officers can now carry out security sweeps faster and with greater accuracy compared to manual and even machine checks," said ASP (APF) Matthew Ng, commanding officer, Certis CISCO Auxiliary Police Force, Enforcement and Events Division.

Mr Ng had previously said that the dogs can be trained to sniff out explosives and narcotics with more than 90 per cent accuracy, far exceeding the accuracy rate of machines which stands at 60 to 70 per cent.

He added thorough car checks, for example, can be completed in five to 10 minutes, much faster than the estimated 20 to 30 minutes by two officers.

• Praise 9

Internal Moderator
2 minutes ago, Carbon82 said:

@kobayashiGT allow me to tag on your thread since we are still talking about dogs.

Work hard all, not only human workforce are being replaced by FT, FT dogs are snatching job from Sinkie dogs liao...:we-all-gonna-die::we-all-gonna-die:

Paw patrol: First batch of Certis auxiliary police K-9 sniffer dogs certified for deployment

certis-k9-unit.jpg

SINGAPORE: Five auxiliary police K-9 sniffer dogs are ready to take on their first assignment this month after being certified, security services provider Certis said in a news release on Wednesday (Oct 16). 

The Certis CISCO Auxiliary Police K-9 Unit (Certis K-9) has been officially certified by the Singapore Police Force (SPF) to be mission-ready for deployment, the security firm said.

The dogs - named Bonzo, Naomi, Peppe, Aspa and Turbo - will be deployed to a large-scale live entertainment event where they will "conduct security sweep operations", Certis said.

There are also plans to deploy them to other customers in the aviation, entertainment and hospitality sectors, it added.

The dogs, ranging from one to two years old, are from the United Kingdom and the Netherlands, and are either English springer spaniels or labrador retrievers.

"The Certis K-9 dogs have achieved the same stringent standards demanded of SPF’s own K-9 unit.

"By using their keen sense of smell to detect a wide range of substances including contraband and explosives, Certis K-9 will complement and augment security operations by pre-empting, detecting and deterring threats at deployment sites with high visitor volume like seaports, transport hubs and major events," read the press release.

The dogs will also allow for more effective security sweeps.

"In tandem with their Certis K-9 colleagues, auxiliary police officers can now carry out security sweeps faster and with greater accuracy compared to manual and even machine checks," said ASP (APF) Matthew Ng, commanding officer, Certis CISCO Auxiliary Police Force, Enforcement and Events Division.

Mr Ng had previously said that the dogs can be trained to sniff out explosives and narcotics with more than 90 per cent accuracy, far exceeding the accuracy rate of machines which stands at 60 to 70 per cent.

He added thorough car checks, for example, can be completed in five to 10 minutes, much faster than the estimated 20 to 30 minutes by two officers.

My dog also certified. haha. but she can only spot pork and beef. 🤣

59011824313__4854752E-22C2-420E-923B-C40AB61D7D6B.thumb.JPG.0794fba4500db18fcf2ea44b8013d8d7.JPG

• Praise 5
  • Haha! 2

11 minutes ago, Carbon82 said:

To make it even simpler, the different is just "in" and "ex".

"In" can never be out, by "ex" can be axe lor... Tio boh?

"In' also can be out leh, just throw letter can out liao mah. But also can be in out in out, sometimes out liao still can consider In...[:p][laugh][laugh]

"ex" I no know liao, but "ex" sound like history...:XD:

• Praise 1

3 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

My dog also certified. haha. but she can only spot pork and beef. 🤣

My dog is certified stupid dog haha

We tried to teach her to roll over when she hears "bang". Then my wife feed her meat. After repeated hours of training, she short circuit until see the meat, straight away fall over [laugh]

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 6

Internal Moderator
4 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

My dog is certified stupid dog haha

We tried to teach her to roll over when she hears "bang". Then my wife feed her meat. After repeated hours of training, she short circuit until see the meat, straight away fall over [laugh]

Haha. same. I just adopted this old lady a month ago. She is a Singapore special that have lived in Yishun jungle for 10 years. this is the first time she is urbanising. haha. Until now I am still teaching her sit. I wasted one full bag of treats with no positive result yet. hahha.

• Praise 5
  • Haha! 1

Internal Moderator
2 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Offspring of Xiao Pai & Xiao Hei ... :slow:

Now....  there is a bit of brown.

Hmmmmmm......... @Tianmo Xiao Huang also get involved in it .... :wut:

:XD:

If that's the case, I think xiao huang kiss only. that's why the market share on my dog is minimum only. hahaha.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

9 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

"In' also can be out leh,

"ex" I no know liao,

Sure lar, go in must come out. Where can don't come out one ... :slow:

Ex means job completed aka Ho Say Leow, past already & looking forward for next one ... :ninja:

:secret-laugh:

• Praise 2

3 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

Haha. same. I just adopted this old lady a month ago. She is a Singapore special that have lived in Yishun jungle for 10 years. this is the first time she is urbanising. haha. Until now I am still teaching her sit. I wasted one full bag of treats with no positive result yet. hahha.

Show her the clay pot & some chinese herbs .... :yuush:

Immediate results ...  :we-all-gonna-die:

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1