Malaysia man in a car has burger snatched out of his hand by motorcyclist & pillion rider

kobayashiGT

Internal Moderator

Malaysia man in a car has burger snatched out of his hand by motorcyclist & pillion rider

Spoiler

Hamburglars.

hamburger-stolen-in-car-malaysia.jpg

A fitness trainer in Malaysia had his burger stolen from him from right under his nose by real life Hamburglars.

Beh Kok Hooi was driving home along a highway in Selangor on Monday evening, Oct. 14 when a pair of thieves on a motorcycle snatched his burger right out of his hand — while he was in the car.

Possibly baffled, hungry and shocked at the same time, he turned to Facebook to air his grievances.

His post has since been shared some 6,300 times.

Online commenters were as indignant on his behalf as they were bemused.

Stuck in jam

Beh recounted his experience in an interview with China Press.

The 36-year-old said he got stuck in a traffic jam after he went out to run an errand for his wife.

He then pulled out his Ramly burger he had bought and began to consume it.

He had his phone in his left hand and the burger in his right.

At that time, the car windows was down.

From takeaway to taken away

He then suddenly felt a shove against his right hand.

The next moment, his burger had disappeared.

Beh was left holding a sauce-covered wrapper.

His first reaction was that he thought he had dropped the burger.

He looked around for it as he was concerned the burger would have dirtied his car door.

But by the time it dawned upon him that his burger had been taken for a ride, it was too late to give chase to the snatch thieves.

He said while laughing and crying: “If you wanted a burger, I could have just treated you!”

Nothing he can do

He has since been unable to do anything else to locate his lost burger or hunt down the perpetrators as his car was not installed with a camera.

He did not take note of the motorcycle’s licence plate number or the thieves’ faces.

But Beh revealed that someone else had also been a victim of a snatch theft case about two years ago.

That earlier incident took place along the same road but the thieves stole a phone then.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 7

Internal Moderator
1 minute ago, Ysc3 said:

Hmm.... Current prices of fast food... Can be expected... But not for half eaten food lah! 🤣

I can understand how it feels. Nowadays at Singapore pasar malam, the ramly burger is like 4 bucks liao.

12 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

Malaysia man in a car has burger snatched out of his hand by motorcyclist & pillion ridermly burger he had bought and began to consume it.

Nothing he can do

He has since been unable to do anything else to locate his lost burger or hunt down the perpetrators as his car was not installed with a camera.

He did not take note of the motorcycle’s licence plate number or the thieves’ faces.

But Beh revealed that someone else had also been a victim of a snatch theft case about two years ago.

That earlier incident took place along the same road but the thieves stole a phone then.

So sad.......  :lll._.: 

Can't differentiate between HP and a burger ... :slow:

Malaysia Boleh

• Haha! 3

4 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

I can understand how it feels. Nowadays at Singapore pasar malam, the ramly burger is like 4 bucks liao.

@kobayashiGT  Please don't snatch ppl burger when you hungry ... :dizzy:

Tell me how many burger you want to eat, I balanjar you ... :we-all-gonna-die:

Since you share office with @pChou , ask her pay first ... :secret-laugh:

:XD:

• Praise 1

9 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

Hahah. HAndphone & HAmburger. There is some similarities lah.

No lah, the burglar must have thought it was a phone casing... 

cheese-burger1.gif

iphone4to-whi-one_size-t-cheeseburger.jp

0aqm7l-l-610x610-phone+cover-iphone+cove

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 8

Internal Moderator
40 minutes ago, ER-3682 said:

I think this only can happened in Malaysia.😆

now i scare to eat burger in malaysia liao. hahahaha

• Haha! 2

Eat this better be careful

Would you pay S$250 for Singapore's most expensive burger – for a good cause?

The name of the burger is The Most Expensive Burger in Singapore and it is a sight to behold: A freshly-baked bun covered in 24-karat gold leaf, encasing a 200g patty of seared Japanese Kobe wagyu beef, topped with a butter-poached lobster tail, pan-seared foie gras, complete with banana shallots braised with champagne, sliced (not shaved) Italian truffle, spicy red cabbage compote and a generous spoonful of caviar.