Taxi service from City Square JB to sg

StreetFight3r

Public announcement service for those who dun drive to msia... No updates on pricing yet... Used to take the taxis Rochor to Larkin and Larkin back to Rochor before I started driving.. Larkin still arnd?? 

M’sia taxis to S’pore now available as 24-hour taxi stand opposite JB City Square opened on Oct. 15, 2019

The taxi stand is located outside the KTM Berhad Museum building, which is the old railway station.

The taxi stand provides 24-hour taxi service back to Singapore.

KTM_Museum.thumb.jpg.edb487e104ffba80c40c8950f5fcf4f6.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

21 hours ago, Hamburger said:

Once I took the bawang car and it would send me anywhere across Singapore, $60 sing money.

market rate is $20-$25 per pax depends on peak hour or not. The new 24 hr taxi from JB is $33 for whole car which is cheap but only ended at Queens street whereas bawang car is any place in singapore.

I wonder if these taxi need to pay VEP during official hour? which already cost $35.

• Praise 4

Better take whole taxi and dun share.   My colleague's mum shared the taxi with strangers last year from Larkin to Singapore.  One of a shared passenger had illegal stuff in the taxi and every one was being detained for questioning at the Singapore custom .  Luckily her mum was released shortly as the stuff was not hers.

• Praise 3

Actually, I wonder for all these cross-border public transport services (like this, and SBS Bus 170), does the driver also have to chop passport? Then chop passport multiple times a day?

Can meh?

20 minutes ago, Benarsenal said:

Actually, I wonder for all these cross-border public transport services (like this, and SBS Bus 170), does the driver also have to chop passport? Then chop passport multiple times a day?

Can meh?

Why not?

47 minutes ago, Benarsenal said:

Can meh?

probably assign msia driver then no need to chop.

8 minutes ago, Davidtch said:

You mean Msia driver no need chop when enter Singapore?

with work pass green card no need to chop.

1 minute ago, Jman888 said:

with work pass green card no need to chop.

I thought only pink IC can drive Singapore taxi.

Malaysian can only drive Malaysia car.  Still need to get work permit?

7 minutes ago, Davidtch said:

I thought only pink IC can drive Singapore taxi.

Malaysian can only drive Malaysia car.  Still need to get work permit?

people talk about bus driver lah.

• Praise 1