over 40s... if you were retrenched tomorrow...

Karoon

16 minutes ago, Chucky2007 said:

Nothing permanent big tickets like loans and Insurance to repay, monthly got minimum 10k come in regardless of market conditions, without having to work on fixed schedule, got something to do to occupy time, and the income is tax free..

’m happy already

tax free income? as a bookie huh? 😅

↡ Advertisement

53 minutes ago, Chucky2007 said:

Nothing permanent big tickets like loans and Insurance to repay, monthly got minimum 10k come in regardless of market conditions, without having to work on fixed schedule, got something to do to occupy time, and the income is tax free..

’m happy already

So how to you work towards that?

39 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

tax free income? as a bookie huh? 😅

Investment income, dividend income, yes possible

singapore is one of the friendliest country’s on taxes 

thats A key reason why people come.

4 hours ago, Chucky2007 said:

Dividend income, insurance annuity And rental income but rental income will kanna tax

All the best bro.  Hope you get there soon if not already 👍

On 10/26/2019 at 11:31 AM, Albeniz said:

Engineering type?

Background is Integrated Circuit designer or something?

ya ic design. My maths is bery good. I TOP my gep class in maths but last in English.

so I don’t belong to the earn big bucks kind of profession but in my field I am definitely on the higher side for non senior management. 
so still believe in the study hard, excel in your chosen field, then u won’t be too badly off.

i also the dont networking kind... so it’s hard to climb up the ranks... 

• Praise 4

20 minutes ago, Davidtch said:

178BC480-FD13-4D37-A35C-F6206BA84ABD.png

Something stood out in that article.... this guy never go us europe or even japan Korea for holidays errr just to retire early....

not the choice I will make. U only live once and u never know when u will be one sick. Lagi Dave so much money get no chance to spend it

1 hour ago, Wind30 said:

ya ic design. My maths is bery good. I TOP my gep class in maths but last in English.

so I don’t belong to the earn big bucks kind of profession but in my field I am definitely on the higher side for non senior management. 
so still believe in the study hard, excel in your chosen field, then u won’t be too badly off.

i also the dont networking kind... so it’s hard to climb up the ranks... 

i am also like you ... just not so smart 

• Haha! 1

27 minutes ago, Wind30 said:

Something stood out in that article.... this guy never go us europe or even japan Korea for holidays errr just to retire early....

not the choice I will make. U only live once and u never know when u will be one sick. Lagi Dave so much money get no chance to spend it

I did that when I was younger, for a good 9-10 years, hence my familiarity with Msia.  I had seen too many sob stories of people in their 40s being retrenched and having to sell their rolexes just to survive.  😂😝😜

It was road trips every school holidays and my kids loved it, all those beautiful and cheap resorts on the East Coast of Peninsula Msia.  We basically overdosed on beach/ island resorts and now noone wants a beach holiday anymore. Lol

• Haha! 5

1 hour ago, Wind30 said:

Diff ppl got diff priority 

2 hours ago, Wind30 said:

So restrictive life, of course retire before 40 lah.  Wah lan eh. 
i think i stop smoking cigars i can retire liao.  

🤣  muayhahahah

1 hour ago, Voodooman said:

I did that when I was younger, for a good 9-10 years, hence my familiarity with Msia.  I had seen too many sob stories of people in their 40s being retrenched and having to sell their rolexes just to survive.  😂😝😜

It was road trips every school holidays and my kids loved it, all those beautiful and cheap resorts on the East Coast of Peninsula Msia.  We basically overdosed on beach/ island resorts and now noone wants a beach holiday anymore. Lol

Am glad you understand bro

it means a lot to me.

sob sob😪

2 hours ago, Wind30 said:

yeah. YOLO

the $$ spent on car and holiday can retire at 35 liao .... 

alternatively, the $$ spent on lolex can also treated as retirement tools liao

3 hours ago, Davidtch said:

178BC480-FD13-4D37-A35C-F6206BA84ABD.png

SPH very daring leh.......garment wants pple to work till 67 and they come out with an article telling pple how to retire at 40?

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Throttle2 said:

Am glad you understand bro

it means a lot to me.

sob sob😪

Just kidding bro. You have a landed, enough passive income to drive a GLC, support a cigar chomping lifestyle and can easily spent > $1m on A&A, if that is a sob story,  I don’t know what to call my humble existence. 😂

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 1