11.11 and Black Friday Loot 2019

Lala81

Anyway i was trying to use the Qoo10 coupons. Most of the bank coupons started today. 8.11-11.11

Gave up in the end cos many items are time sales/discounted etc etc.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

1 minute ago, Lala81 said:

11.11 and Black Friday/Xmas period could be half of the year's profits for most such retailers. 

Really suay for them lah. If this news broke 2-3 months ago, they could have at least cancelled orders.

This stuck stock could wipe out their entire year profit.  Some might even have cashflow issue.

• Praise 1

5 minutes ago, Davidtch said:

This stuck stock could wipe out their entire year profit.  Some might even have cashflow issue.

They can propose for use in Sentosa lei.. 

Make it a car free island.. 

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 3

9 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Anyway i was trying to use the Qoo10 coupons. Most of the bank coupons started today. 8.11-11.11

Gave up in the end cos many items are time sales/discounted etc etc.

most offers and vouchers dun seem to be attractive, normal day got more discount vouchers.

(edited)
2 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

most offers and vouchers dun seem to be attractive, normal day got more discount vouchers.

yeah i just wanted to buy something that my wife wanted. 
So in the end just use the usual green member coupon. Cos the bank coupons cannot use for the items i wanted.

Not looking for absolute cheapest. Just that whatever i buy these few days must have some discount haha

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 1

33 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Yes the density of our cities and the poor/reckless social habits of some people.

I don't blame the govt or what. I'm just saying that this news broke at the worst possible time for these SMEs.

Ya lo. Those SMEs really sway la due to the sudden news without any time to react. [:p] Actually i nearly wanted to buy a PMD but give up the idea cause i could not balance and control it. Lol.

Edited by 13177

33 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Some people would say if PMD users did not anyhow ride recklessly on footpaths and created many accidents, injuries and problems, govt should not implemented the ban. So who is at fault le? -_- Same like those bicycle sharing scheme, due to users do not know how to take care and proper use of the bicycle. Look what happened also.

I personally witnessed reckless PMDs (Green shirt) were speeding too fast in residential area. Many of them are waiting for imminent accident to happen. I would think they can sort using bicycle for the delivery. LTA has given so much leeway, time and precautions on PMD users but fallen on deaf ears. 

4 minutes ago, Tcx607 said:

I personally witnessed reckless PMDs (Green shirt) were speeding too fast in residential area. Many of them are waiting for imminent accident to happen. I would think they can sort using bicycle for the delivery. LTA has given so much leeway, time and precautions on PMD users but fallen on deaf ears. 

Actually i also wonder how come PMD users can be so reckless and yet bicycle users are not so dangerous until they want to ban them? Lol. But then again even bicycle users are reckless but also no way they can ban them on footpaths de.

(edited)
7 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Actually i also wonder how come PMD users can be so reckless and yet bicycle users are not so dangerous until they want to ban them? Lol. But then again even bicycle users are reckless but also no way they can ban them on footpaths de.

I think let's limit the PMD overspill into this thread. 

This thread is the footpath now. Not PCN [laugh]

This thread is about spending $ [:)]

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

18 hours ago, Freeder said:

As far as I can remember they have this rule, probably not updated.

Can I use my Personal Mobility Device to travel around Sentosa?

Users of Power-assisted Bicycles can only travel on cycling lanes located on shared pathways (pavements comprising foot and cycling paths) or the green cycling lanes located at the side of some roads on the island.

E-Scooters may only be used on cycling lanes located on shared pathways while all other Personal Mobility Devices (PMDs) like Kick-scooters, Hoverboards or Unicycles are only allowed on footpaths and cycling lanes located on shared pathways

All PMDs are strictly prohibited from travelling on all roads within Sentosa, which also includes the green cycling lanes located at the side of some roads on the island.

Please be advised to keep within the speed limits of 15km/h for footpaths and 25km/h for shared paths.

Sentosa Island FAQ on PMDs usage

43 minutes ago, RadX said:

Dunno what to buy aldy

reached a stage of shopping fatigue haha

I'm just buying regular items i will use. Definitely nothing big. Just using any vouchers. And some items will be a few dollars cheaper.

1 hour ago, RadX said:

Dunno what to buy aldy

reached a stage of shopping fatigue haha

Let me help a bro in need for rejuvenation of shopping spree...

I send you a list...you just need to click on buy and make payment...have the items send to my address...

see? So easy...no fatigue no stress yet you still get to address os addiction. 

• Haha! 1

21 hours ago, Freeder said:

kong hee fatt choy how to play his Super toys leh:grin: 

qoo10 $111 voucher very useful for big ticket :a-toast:

Edited by Inlinefour
  • Praise 3