11.11 and Black Friday Loot 2019

Lala81

33 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

If u got their bank or lazada vouchers which qualify for purchase above 120/100 dollars respectively, even cheaper. I got it for $57 per tub. 

looks like not all flavours got the $22 off voucher?

I abit lost, never bought during 11/11 promotion, how to collect the voucher ah?  Like I always buy as guest only, so I think I cannot collect the voucher..[:p]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

1 hour ago, Ender said:

What's the difference between the Gold and non Gold from ON? 

The non gold one is only $48 for 4.5 lbs. 

I see that non gold per scoop is 22g of protein while the gold version is 24 g. Only 2g more per scoop but cost more than $20 more.  Does the gold taste better? 

I think the different is not that much if using protein as just "food". 

The non gold one is made with whey concentrate, which is the very basic form of whey, contains lesser protein, but more fats and carbs (sugar). The gold one is made with mainly whey isolate, which is "purer" form of whey, with more fats and carbs removed. 

Other than the quality of whey, basically I think not much different. That 2g is almost 10% more in term of quality. So if there is 70 scoops, that is 140g different in the tub. 

The non gold is 4.5LB, the gold is 5LB, thats another 10% different in weight. But I think even taking all these into consideration, the non gold sld still be cheaper. ^_^[laugh][laugh]

• Praise 3

Just now, Tianmo said:

I think the different is not that much if using protein as just "food". 

The non gold one is made with whey concentrate, which is the very basic form of whey, contains lesser protein, but more fats and carbs (sugar). The gold one is made with mainly whey isolate, which is "purer" form of whey, with more fats and carbs removed. 

Other than the quality of whey, basically I think not much different. That 2g is almost 10% more in term of quality. So if there is 70 scoops, that is 140g different in the tub. 

The non gold is 4.5LB, the gold is 5LB, thats another 10% different in weight. But I think even taking all these into consideration, the non gold sld still be cheaper. ^_^[laugh][laugh]

Thanks for the detail. For me, I think ultimately is the taste. At this moment,  i can't tahan the artificial taste of sucrolose from my current whey. I wonder if the gold version would taste better than the non gold one. 

• Haha! 1

1 minute ago, Jman888 said:

how come aliexpress 11.11 will only start at 4pm? USA time?

Yah last night i checked ali and still havent start. Should be usa time then start

smart china, can extend 11.11 period lol

• Praise 2

31 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

looks like not all flavours got the $22 off voucher?

I abit lost, never bought during 11/11 promotion, how to collect the voucher ah?  Like I always buy as guest only, so I think I cannot collect the voucher..[:p]

Collecting vouchers easier over mobile. There are small signs when u looking at the product. haha hard to describe also. Just have to explore a bit.

I think yes, only some flavours have the ad though not there didn't seem to be a restriction on the voucher itself.

• Praise 2

10 minutes ago, Ender said:

Thanks for the detail. For me, I think ultimately is the taste. At this moment,  i can't tahan the artificial taste of sucrolose from my current whey. I wonder if the gold version would taste better than the non gold one. 

I have only tried the GNC gold and the ON gold, and for me and my son, we prefer the ON taste over the GNC brand. 

Actually, review seem to suggest that  the non gold taste better because of the extra fats and sugars compare to the gold standard, but I never try the non gold, so cannot comment. [laugh]

the ON gold, double chocolate, added to full cream milk, taste like chocolate milk to me, but added to water is not so tasty. [:p][laugh][laugh]

If you want to try, buy those 1 lb refill pack try first lah, I think different brands can taste quite differently also. [laugh]

• Praise 1

8 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Collecting vouchers easier over mobile. There are small signs when u looking at the product. haha hard to describe also. Just have to explore a bit.

I think yes, only some flavours have the ad though not there didn't seem to be a restriction on the voucher itself.

Ok ok later i got time i go explore a bit. Really cheap. 

The next cheapest i saw without any vouchers, is like $64 after promotion, still cheaper than the normal $79.. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 1

3 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

I have only tried the GNC gold and the ON gold, and for me and my son, we prefer the ON taste over the GNC brand. 

Actually, review seem to suggest that  the non gold taste better because of the extra fats and sugars compare to the gold standard, but I never try the non gold, so cannot comment. [laugh]

the ON gold, double chocolate, added to full cream milk, taste like chocolate milk to me, but added to water is not so tasty. [:p][laugh][laugh]

If you want to try, buy those 1 lb refill pack try first lah, I think different brands can taste quite differently also. [laugh]

as long as not my that pea protein powder can liao lah.
That one really pai jiak. Add it to my cowhead milk, make it terrible to drink.

Regret buying 2 smaller tubs to save money on shipping. [bigcry]

• Haha! 2

2 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

as long as not my that pea protein powder can liao lah.
That one really pai jiak. Add it to my cowhead milk, make it terrible to drink.

Regret buying 2 smaller tubs to save money on shipping. [bigcry]

aiya never try never know. 

it could have been worse had you ordered 2 big tubs instead, so think on the positive side is , "heng ah only ordered 2 small tubs"...[laugh]

Actually i dont mind trying out pea protein, if you really cannot tahan it anymore, I can take over the other tub just to try it out. ^_^[laugh][laugh]

• Praise 1

7 minutes ago, pChou said:

Bought Tefal multicooker this morning from $199 after discount is $109, now waiting for the item to be delivery :D

https://www.lazada.sg/products/tefal-home-chef-smart-6l-multicooker-cy601-i345438674-s786086311.html?spm=a2o42.searchlist.list.1.4a365f75mDKRtR&search=1

50% saving,  you win.

will you be using it or keep it as elephant [laugh]

20 minutes ago, pChou said:

Bought Tefal multicooker this morning from $199 after discount is $109, now waiting for the item to be delivery :D

https://www.lazada.sg/products/tefal-home-chef-smart-6l-multicooker-cy601-i345438674-s786086311.html?spm=a2o42.searchlist.list.1.4a365f75mDKRtR&search=1

That one maciam can cook, does vacuuming and perform electrical repair works too. Grand ah gong of R2D2? 

3 hours ago, Jman888 said:

Crucial brand is not bad, price is good too.

Crucial is by Micron. They are the 3rd largest RAM makers worldwide (after SK and Samsung) and 4th largest NAN makers worldwide. (after the koreans and toshiba/sandisk/WD). They have a few huge fabs in woodlands - if you are looking to support SG made goods, you would buy this over korean made stuff.

• Praise 1

3 hours ago, Ysc3 said:

The cam should be OK. 

But I have little faith in the memory chips on lazada. 

You should make sure the seller is reliable. In this case,  the seller is convergent who is the main distributor for several electronic brands in Singapore including Crucial.

https://www.convergent.com.sg/

I think they are pretty safe - they will also be the ones supplying the SLS shops and even challenger.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1