11.11 and Black Friday Loot 2019

Lala81

6 hours ago, Tianmo said:

This one is really crazy, seriously how cheaply also I wont do such thing...

Last time I think that @Pinobii also do such thing, early early rush to queue..[laugh][laugh][laugh]

im sure she is somewhere in the queue :secret-laugh:

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 2

4 hours ago, Lala81 said:

Anyway nothing much to get.

Waiting for shoes discount for Amazon USA. 

Levis USA having 40% off currently but waiting to see if got 50% off...

Bookdepository has it's usual 10% off some books, so will buy my children books from there.

Just like 11.11 ............... BF I got nothing to buy 🤧

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

1 minute ago, Angcheek said:

ya ...... saw that . Wonder what happen if ur purchase item is on the ship ? 

Hope can claim insurance lor

• Praise 2

3 hours ago, Sadan said:

What is the difference normal Levis and Levis USA? Better quality? 

After shopping in Levis USA store in New York, I realised that over there, the range of their Levis jeans are a lot more and its made in USA. Not the made in Vietnam or Indonesia that we get here.

Over there, they also have longer length jeans. Over here is only 34 length, over there, 38 length. Suits me perfectly. Yes, each model of jeans comes in various length. 

The pockets there also deeper.

Quality wise, using my hand to feel, is a lot better.

Price wise, almost the same!!! I feel so short changed here in SG.

• Praise 1

55 minutes ago, Adrianli said:

After shopping in Levis USA store in New York, I realised that over there, the range of their Levis jeans are a lot more and its made in USA. Not the made in Vietnam or Indonesia that we get here.

Over there, they also have longer length jeans. Over here is only 34 length, over there, 38 length. Suits me perfectly. Yes, each model of jeans comes in various length. 

yes. i been wearing levis since 2005. Except the signature sub-series which has inferior materials (which i bought 2 10 years ago), I've purchased them overseas only. 

And the levis my wife wears is also not available in SG.

I only buy during black friday, when they are usually 20-30+ usd per pair w/o shipping. 

1 hour ago, Adrianli said:

Yah agree. I am short so was happy to buy 32" length type no need to pay to do sub-par alteration.

7 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

yes. i been wearing levis since 2005. Except the signature sub-series which has inferior materials (which i bought 2 10 years ago), I've purchased them overseas only. 

And the levis my wife wears is also not available in SG.

I only buy during black friday, when they are usually 20-30+ usd per pair w/o shipping. 

The best deal i ever got was usd10 per pair back in 2013 in a Levi store in Washington DC. Not during any festive season, sort of reject but cannot tell why inferior. Hooted 3 pairs and was so happy!

17 minutes ago, Heartlander said:

The best deal i ever got was usd10 per pair back in 2013 in a Levi store in Washington DC. Not during any festive season, sort of reject but cannot tell why inferior. Hooted 3 pairs and was so happy!

My wifes current jeans model is going EOL already. Sigh. But upside is that i just checked out a pair for $14 usd from Levis cos its an EOL pair. 

Next year need to try to find a similar model again.

I was at IMM this evening, every mother father shop also Black Friday sales, every father mother shop also pack. Dont know where all these ppl come from. 

Only Giant empty empty, because no Black Friday sales...[laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Haha! 3

1 hour ago, Jman888 said:

town area jam also quite bad, from bras basah to suntec took 30min.

All roads to orchard super jam plus raining, the jam was very bad just now evening. I thought some trees had fell or ponding happened!? So scary! Didnt know the black  friday sales can cause super jam! 😓

↡ Advertisement