11.11 and Black Friday Loot 2019

Lala81

9 minutes ago, Ender said:

Just received today. But the power is strong. As shiok as the as Theragun I tried at SCSM race expo. Theragun on offer is $699 at race expo. Usual price $899. 

Can't test on effectiveness of recovery since my hard training period is over.  Now is off season cycle, no more sore muscles to test. But shiokness is up there. The vibration can go deep into the tissue. 

The original one when just released was more than $1k. 

But for $49, I think cannot ask for too much also. I thinking buying one for my son and his team, but a little worry dont know will tio 内伤 or not...[:p][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 1

21 minutes ago, Ender said:

Just received today. But the power is strong. As shiok as the as Theragun I tried at SCSM race expo. Theragun on offer is $699 at race expo. Usual price $899. 

Can't test on effectiveness of recovery since my hard training period is over.  Now is off season cycle, no more sore muscles to test. But shiokness is up there. The vibration can go deep into the tissue. 

Actually  is not really use on sore muscles only, the aim is to massage and release the tight muscles after hard training. So it is good to use it after every hard training session, similar to using the foam roller, except this one go very deep...[thumbsup][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, Tianmo said:

Actually  is not really use on sore muscles only, the aim is to massage and release the tight muscles after hard training. So it is good to use it after every hard training session, similar to using the foam roller, except this one go very deep...[thumbsup][laugh][laugh]

Now I don't know if that time was tight or sore muscle. Just know that I want to rub with the hand held ball like massager to relief it. Tried foam rolling, not much use. 

I only tried the Theragun for less than 30 sec. Initial impression that the Theragun gun is shiok, but this china made is not too far off. very worth the price.

• Praise 3

On 12/5/2019 at 5:00 PM, Ender said:

My cheap percussive therapy gun from china. Only at $49+ after qpoints.  

IMG_20191205_164827-1008x756.jpg

Can provide link? Maybe Xmas present for my son who has persistently tight calves. Thanks.

• Praise 2

On 12/7/2019 at 9:31 AM, Jman888 said:

not a lot of saving but below $100, last year I bought at $139.

rps20191207_092822.thumb.jpg.c4b5a38be7371e8cae7eb96ce5445d4e.jpg

wah. tv for <$100. not bad siah.

• Haha! 1

On 12/5/2019 at 5:45 PM, Tianmo said:

The original one when just released was more than $1k. 

But for $49, I think cannot ask for too much also. I thinking buying one for my son and his team, but a little worry dont know will tio 内伤 or not...[:p][laugh][laugh]

Lol i'm quite tempted to buy for fun.

• Haha! 1

2 hours ago, Lala81 said:

Lol i'm quite tempted to buy for fun.

I think can buy lor, I also quite tempted to buy one for fun and maybe try it on my feet...[:p][laugh][laugh]