11.11 and Black Friday Loot 2019

Lala81

On 11/30/2019 at 6:45 AM, Lala81 said:

Have to use forwarder. I use ezbuy. Just put the address into amazon or levis usa. Once the item reaches their forwarding facility, then the 3rd party forwarder will inform u of shipping charges. 

never use ezbuy before but can i buy direct from ezbuy apps? or use it as forwarder for taobao? 

3 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

never use ezbuy before but can i buy direct from ezbuy apps? or use it as forwarder for taobao? 

Ezbuy can buy on your behalf.

EZbuy can also be a forwarder.

12 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Ezbuy can buy on your behalf.

EZbuy can also be a forwarder.

For special offers and more complicated items, better to buy yourself. By the time the daigou start working, maybe no stock or promo ended. Might also buy the wrong item for you if there are many options.

• Praise 1

Just now, Kusje said:

For special offers and more complicated items, better to buy yourself. By the time the daigou start working, maybe no stock or promo ended. Might also buy the wrong item for you if there are many options.

I buy directly from TB.  TB shipped it to me directly

5 hours ago, Jman888 said:

Both also can. Sometimes they have agent fee promo. 

But i usually use them only as forwarder. Only once in a while use their buying service when the item is not allowed to be shipped overseas 

6 hours ago, Jman888 said:

They are probably the cheapest forwarder for buying shoes in the USA. Cos they have the option for using actual weight instead of volumetric weight for economy shipment, which takes a little bit longer. 

Edited by Ender
  • Praise 1

put something in the ezbuy cart, upon check out they have agent fee, gst and shipping  [sweatdrop]

they waive off the agent fee but still include gst and shipping, will check out on 12.12 to test[laugh]

20 hours ago, Ender said:

They are probably the cheapest forwarder for buying shoes in the USA. Cos they have the option for using actual weight instead of volumetric weight for economy shipment, which takes a little bit longer. 

my levi jeans were shipped, ETA supposed to be 6 dec. But until now no sound... haiz hope it didn't go missing.

13 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

my levi jeans were shipped, ETA supposed to be 6 dec. But until now no sound... haiz hope it didn't go missing.

I rem you writing about buying levis from USA before. One new pair a yr?

I bought a premium levis this yr too - still on the way. Not sure how different it is from the regular.

49 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Have you track them online? 

For my last pair of shoes arriving in Singapore, I didn't receive any alert, emails or sms, for the arrival. Lucky I always track online and that's how I knew. Went to the shop to collect, tell them I have no sms but I showed them the tracking from ezbuy. 

13 minutes ago, Ender said:

Have you track them online? 

For my last pair of shoes arriving in Singapore, I didn't receive any alert, emails or sms, for the arrival. Lucky I always track online and that's how I knew. Went to the shop to collect, tell them I have no sms but I showed them the tracking from ezbuy. 

I meant that the items haven't reached or have some problem reaching ezbuy. Ezbuy never inform me of receiving the parcel yet. Or maybe some postal error.

In USA, parcel theft is very common. My friends go states holiday, collect items they bought there online also kana.

23 minutes ago, Hamburger said:

so basically for muscle ache or pain just shoot?

sorri for the swugu question.

Help u relieve deep muscle tension. Something like ownself massage ownself for soreness or tightness.

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Hamburger said:

so basically for muscle ache or pain just shoot?

sorri for the swugu question.

Exercise too much , always have tight and sore muscle.  Actually I feel the science is still not strong yet. But shiok lah for my aching muscles., well worth the $49..

Read more about them here,

https://evolve-mma.com/blog/heres-how-percussion-therapy-boosts-muscle-recovery-and-ignites-athletic-performance/

• Praise 1

2 minutes ago, Ender said:

Exercise too much , always have tight and sore muscle.  Actually I feel the science is still not strong yet. But shiok lah for my aching muscles., well worth the $49..

Read more about them here,

https://evolve-mma.com/blog/heres-how-percussion-therapy-boosts-muscle-recovery-and-ignites-athletic-performance/

It's just essentially improving blood flow to muscles and reducing myofascial tension (knots) right. The evidence is strong for massage. Essentially percussion therapy is just a weak massage. 
Of course if u can hire a masseuse to massage u 24-7, that would be best [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1