RGS move to Braddel with elitist statement

Mockngbrd

At no point of time did he say 'ordinary Singaporean'," said RGS. 

Maybe he said "commoner"

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

On 10/24/2019 at 7:34 PM, Tianmo said:

KNN, you sound like one old ACS old boy man!!! [:p][laugh][laugh]

KNN back🥴 , you 👀  me no up becos I table wiper n studi oni Preambree Tree 🌲 

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 2

Housing at Braddell area is not exactly that cheap. It is near Toa Payoh and Bishan.

They should move to Marsiling or Bukit Panjang and help to raise the HDB prices there.

• Haha! 2

If atttas of the school is based on their address, then the big winner is CHINESE HIGH!! All the rest of the school can fly kite lol.

big piece of land at Bukit Timah dun think government Have the ability to chase them away.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, D3badge said:

If atttas of the school is based on their address, then the big winner is CHINESE HIGH!! All the rest of the school can fly kite lol.

big piece of land at Bukit Timah dun think government Have the ability to chase them away.

Hehe, real winner is Hwa Chong. They have MRT station and road named after their founder as well. [laugh]

Laffles only got one lane named as One Raffles Institution Lane. [laugh]

• Haha! 2

15 hours ago, D3badge said:

I never studied there but my siblings tells be story about how big the land is.

i think the government needs to take back the land and not let them squat there like he Developers.

i find some of the land owned are a bit unfair like Bukit Sembawang plantation land that become luxus hills after not planting anything for so many years.

Makes sense to put the two Raffles together for easy breeding. Elite + Elite will not come out ordinary.

Sorry, I peasant.

• Haha! 3

51 minutes ago, Vid said:

Makes sense to put the two Raffles together for easy breeding. Elite + Elite will not come out ordinary.

Sorry, I peasant.

i don't really like RGS girls lol... [:p]

• Haha! 3

25 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

i don't really like RGS girls lol... [:p]

For the purpose of breeding, don't think like or not has anything to do with it 😂😂

• Haha! 3

If the values of the people of the school is to look down at poor people

I think we should respect their views even if their views are different to you and me.

But I think they should come clean and not twist and turn, twist and turn.

:grin:

To me honesty and integrity is very important.

Unless to them maybe honesty and integrity is not important

but having a lot of money is the most important.

Some people believe in sucking up to rich people.

I respect their right to carry who ever balls they want.

image.thumb.png.9c2b1190a8edd0bfb22e7edc8cdbd118.png

Lets not be an intolerant society.

Some people want to carry rich and powerful people its their right.

Who are we to say its wrong.

Even if people here say their are not elitists

in real life they behave in an elitist way and

may not even realise it.

My own MIL is like that.

Rich and powerful people she so scared of them.

Poor and weak people she can makan she bully them.

• Haha! 1

Honesty and integrity is for suckers my MIL say one.

If can cheat and get away with it should cheat and get away with it is her philosophy. 

• Haha! 1

It is true that many “district 10” girls lead very cloistered life.  Boys if they serve NS will get a rude system shock but not the girls.   You see it in their attitude, experience and mindset when they grow up.  There’s this other video now circulating of a woman who said that retrenchment can be fun and an adventure.   It’s something like that...

On 10/27/2019 at 7:25 PM, D3badge said:

Some decades ago, it was the largest 'secondary school' in SEA. That was before its boarding school, alumni block, international school, and the school's extension was build - what it is today.

When the stupid Auditor General said must got fair wages, and Govt started charging all teachers who drive for season parking, Chinese High - or now Hwa Chong - was the only school that justified to the Govt that their teachers no need pay. The reason is that while all other schools' land belong to the Govt, so is subject to the stupid recommendation to charge season parking, HC however, sits on land that is privately own, so no need to have simi fair wages...

And i think HC still has aircon classrooms.

RGS had aircon classrooms at the Anderson Road campus, but now moved to Braddell, everything has improved except one - no more aircon classrooms... 😁

So in that sense, HC indeed has an edge.

• Praise 1

Twincharged
21 minutes ago, Chongster said:

It is true that many “district 10” girls lead very cloistered life.  Boys if they serve NS will get a rude system shock but not the girls.   You see it in their attitude, experience and mindset when they grow up.  There’s this other video now circulating of a woman who said that retrenchment can be fun and an adventure.   It’s something like that...

RGS girls are considered 'elites' because they are high achievers, not because they come from 'atas' families.

From what i can see, they come from all walks of life. In a typical class, you have girls who stay in landed, condos and also hdbs from all corners of Singapore. In general they integrate and get along  pretty well.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3