1.4m Singaporean will recieve bicentennial bonus

Ct3833

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/bicentennial-bonus-november-singaporeans-gst-voucher-12030286

A total of 1.4 million Singaporeans will receive their Bicentennial Bonus benefits in November, the finance ministry said on Thursday (Oct 24).

These benefits include a cash payment under the GST Voucher scheme, a Central Provident Fund (CPF) top-up and a Workfare bonus for lower-income workers.

In February during Budget 2019, the Government announced a S$1.1 billion Bicentennial Bonus package to commemorate Singapore’s bicentennial and to support those in need.

All 1.4 million Singaporean adults aged 21 years and above this year, with an assessable income of up to S$28,000 for 2018, will receive the GST Voucher cash payment in November.

They will receive either S$150 or S$300, depending on the value of their homes.

Some will say election is coming, some will say COE will go up next month, some will say not enough, some will say so little might as well dont give, i said if people give me back my money, I will just take and say thank you. What would you say ? 

Edited by Ct3833
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

I don't know what shit is this and this morning radio talk, the commentators also don't know despite they are reporting it. I just hope they don't give an egg and later ask for the hen laying it. Every time they do this, it is so complicated most people don't even listen. Please remember, whatever you tax on the rich and business people, they would have to pass them down to the poor who are the customers. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Ct3833 said:

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/bicentennial-bonus-november-singaporeans-gst-voucher-12030286

A total of 1.4 million Singaporeans will receive their Bicentennial Bonus benefits in November, the finance ministry said on Thursday (Oct 24).

These benefits include a cash payment under the GST Voucher scheme, a Central Provident Fund (CPF) top-up and a Workfare bonus for lower-income workers.

In February during Budget 2019, the Government announced a S$1.1 billion Bicentennial Bonus package to commemorate Singapore’s bicentennial and to support those in need.

All 1.4 million Singaporean adults aged 21 years and above this year, with an assessable income of up to S$28,000 for 2018, will receive the GST Voucher cash payment in November.

Some will say election is coming, some will say COE will go up next month, some will say not enough, some will say so little might as well dont give, i said if people give me back my money, I will just take and say thank you. What would you say ? 

Looks like i get nothing yet again

damn

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

(edited)
12 minutes ago, Victor68 said:

I don't know what shit is this and this morning radio talk, the commentators also don't know despite they are reporting it. I just hope they don't give an egg and later ask for the hen laying it. Every time they do this, it is so complicated most people don't even listen. Please remember, whatever you tax on the rich and business people, they would have to pass them down to the poor who are the customers. 

This was announced during the 2019 budget, a comprehensive payout to help the various group of people, from cash handout, CPF top up, tax rebate to edusave. Detail info can be found in the MOF website. If one finds it too complicated to understand, just wait for the rebate to come ......like me 😄😄😄

Those who will get very little like @Throttle2, not qualified for anything, i said cannot complain, you are blessed to begin with. Those who will recieve more, also are blessed, because government take care of you.😄😄😄.

I no kee chiu members 😅😅😅

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

6 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

Nothing .... :we-all-gonna-die:

After the sweet, next, they will announce this increase, that increase ...... :lll._.:

And they receive more than what they had given out ...  :sick:

Many peoples are happy but the catches are

income up to $13,000 = $300/-

$13,000 to below $21,000 = $150/-

So if your salary is $1800/- per month, your annual income will be $21,600. & got $0/-

Wahhhhhhhh ..... 1.4 million peoples above 21 yrs old earning less than $1650/- per month [:(]

budget-2019-gst-voucher.jpg

• Praise 1

5 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Many peoples are happy but the catches are

income up to $13,000 = $300/-

$13,000 to below $21,000 = $150/-

So if your salary is $1800/- per month, your annual income will be $21,600. & got $0/-

Wahhhhhhhh ..... 1.4 million peoples above 21 yrs old earning less than $1650/- per month [:(]

budget-2019-gst-voucher.jpg

annual value of home, not income lah.

• Praise 1

if my IC address is overseas address, will i get this? my declared income in SG is $0..

criteria seems a bit complicated..

Edited by louisbosco

Rooks like many of us middle class will get nothing then? My parents have received smses. But until now i have no sms. Does that mean i still got to return the chicken? 👻

↡ Advertisement