2020 Hyundai Grandeur / Azera

Carbon82

It is odd that Hyundai term this as a facelift model when this "facelift" is so extensive that it is as good as calling it a new model. I have never seem such an extensive facelift from a maker with changes to the interior, exterior and the increase dimension of wheelbase until this.

On the other note, this certainly look plush and comfy.

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Heartbreakid said:

It is odd that Hyundai term this as a facelift model when this "facelift" is so extensive that it is as good as calling it a new model. I have never seem such an extensive facelift from a maker with changes to the interior, exterior and the increase dimension of wheelbase until this.

On the other note, this certainly look plush and comfy.

I didn't know the wheelbase was extended... ha ha ha... that's pretty extreme for a facelift... perhaps Hyundai is trying to set another industry first... facelift = extensive changes but platform remains the same... model change = platform change...

5 hours ago, teomingern said:

Very nice... only the grille is a bit overwrought...

I like the way the headlamps blend into the grille, with all the diamond shapes and all...quite innovative.

image.thumb.png.39dc4978db2516906d936d411329af8e.pngsaw this and should be the latest. 

C pillar so ugly I have to download pix from internet instead of capturing ony HP.

On 5/29/2023 at 7:38 PM, Hamburger said:

image.thumb.png.39dc4978db2516906d936d411329af8e.pngsaw this and should be the latest. 

C pillar so ugly I have to download pix from internet instead of capturing ony HP.

looks huge from the pic

↡ Advertisement