1.5m condo owner scold security guard

RadX

46 minutes ago, Blueray said:

did he 1.5m FULL CASH ?  :XD:

most of the units there are just under one mil and on average about 1.2 mil.. of course got a few units 1.5 mil trying to sell...

Seems like inflated cost ...

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

He give out his personal info in a fit of anger, now csi out already on all singapore stuff facebook

Executive director at JP Morgan

75604054_10215184064691322_6503487299769

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 6

wow.. din know JP morgan pay so low.. ED not even D10?

Sure right person boh ?

Normally expat package includes condo car and international school for children. Or is this expat plus package? After 5 years vaporise and must move out and come back to Singapore to restart the expat term.

Edited by Sdf4786k
  • Praise 3
  • Haha! 5

23 minutes ago, Sdf4786k said:

most of the units there are just under one mil and on average about 1.2 mil.. of course got a few units 1.5 mil trying to sell...

Which condo is this?  

Don’t even understand the concept of communal living, if he is truly rich and yayapapaya, go Sentosa and buy a 99 years landed lah. Don’t squeeze with us law abiding Singaporeans.  

This video will go viral very fast, we are suckers for laws and order, regulations, house rules and even condo bylaws.  He also insulted HDB dwellers indirectly. So freaking deep in shits. 

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 4

2 hours ago, RadX said:

Well he put his number and unit no and all

gd luck to him

Happy Diwali Radx.

You carrying Kavadi this year. 

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 3

5 minutes ago, Ash2017 said:

Happy Diwali Radx.

You carrying Kavadi this year. 

If that’s what it takes to send u to your maker

ill carry for ever liao

• Praise 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha! 6

1 hour ago, Sdf4786k said:

oh, so this fella is one of those empty vessel and like to big cannon type ... [:p]

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

35 minutes ago, Blueray said:

oh, so this fella is one of those empty vessel and like to big cannon type ... [:p]

Kenna carrot head... angry la..

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Voodooman said:

Which condo is this?  

Don’t even understand the concept of communal living, if he is truly rich and yayapapaya, go Sentosa and buy a 99 years landed lah. Don’t squeeze with us law abiding Singaporeans.  

This video will go viral very fast, we are suckers for laws and order, regulations, house rules and even condo bylaws.  He also insulted HDB dwellers indirectly. So freaking deep in shits. 

8riversuites. But poor thing, security guard so old Liao kanna scream at and abused.

obviously not in tune with karma .

• Praise 3

1 hour ago, Sdf4786k said:

wow.. din know JP morgan pay so low.. ED not even D10?

Sure right person boh ?

Normally expat package includes condo car and international school for children. Or is this expat plus package? After 5 years vaporise and must move out and come back to Singapore to restart the expat term.

I have doubts he is the owner.........could it be a tenant?

Most owners I know are usually friendly to the guards knowing that their job is tough and yet have to be vigilant to protect their homes. I donated my mountain bike to the guards and I know other residents buy them stuff during CNY and Xmas. I serve many landlords and I see the same friendliness from them to their guards

Edited by Icedbs
  • Praise 11

1 hour ago, RadX said:

If that’s what it takes to send u to your maker

ill carry for ever liao

you know I have to really tell you in the face

you have lost it

you no longer as caustic as before

last time, every single word from is like pouring concentrated HCL acid on bare skin, it burns like hell

I don't know what happened to you nowadays

forgot to pay your electricity bill, no more fire down under

nowadays your words like stroking a baby softly

don't get me excited

anyway be nice is good

but you post to few nowadays, very hard to get you to post 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

4 hours ago, RadX said:

kudos to the guards for keeping their cool

If I was the security guard, I save my saliva. Just arrange an appointment to meet Radx.

You know why IMH got so low attendance nowadays........ all ended up in MCF. Too busy to posting to cause social chaos.

• Praise 1

Now this expat must be very grateful to the security.

They are most probably the only ones keeping him and his family safe. 

Its pretty obvious he was buttering up his guest for face. Dropping the dollar amount to impress.

How come the video can go viral?

Recorded by member of public?

Hmmm. 

Condos i rather go for Spanish Villa or that complex by Clementi off AYE. Those from that era are larger with higher ceilings. 1.5 million most probably cannot get hor?

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 2

3 hours ago, Icedbs said:

A simple thing like a car entry going into a condo also got into such big issue.

People have forgotten that all it takes is just be humble, be respectful, be kind and be patient with one another to get things done.

The reason why some condo charges $$ for visitor parking after certain late hours  is because sometimes these visitors take advantage by parking overnight especially if they live nearby.   Or there are shopping malls or pubs nearby and these visitors use the condo parking rather than paying for parking at the malls.  The condo mgmt probably had observed a lot of these incidents, hence the parking charges for visitor after certain hours. Or it could be a mix development.

Anyway could have resolve by talking nicely to the guard.

Yah, the security never say cannot visit, just need to pay 10 bucks for the parking. Like that also cannot eat cannot sleep...<_<:a-no:

anyway, this type end up is simply wheel cramp, pay $150 to release the cramp, I think most condo same practice. Or he can change to the spare and drive off...[laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 6

PAP Ford...

c**t imagine the future with Influx of these kind of FTs ... 

Edited by Freeder
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5
  • Haha! 1