1.5m condo owner scold security guard

RadX

He wanted Uncle Steven to fug off and raised his voice about teaching Uncle Steven multiple times. Seriously, I don't even ask my pet dog to fug off. 

• Praise 5
  • Haha! 4

Must admit.....social media works best to correct any unsociable behaviour overnight than good old fashion parenting/upbringing and threat of law in compliance with MCST. 

Suddenly anyone can be shining example of an upright naturalised citizen. 

Either that or looming GE.... 🙄

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 1

"Uncle Steven should be given a pat on the back for executing his job well and following the SOP.  If I am one of the resident there, I would at least tapao some good food for him but 1.5mil is out of reach for me. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

6 hours ago, Showster said:

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/condo-resident-who-verbally-abused-security-officer-apologises-in-private-meeting

Apologised le.

Dont go for people throat bah. Else how are we different from them?

He: egoistic, elitist, foul-mouthed, disrespectful, naturalised(married to Sg) on possibly dubious qualifications to fill a position that many with better qualifications could have filled at a fraction of the pay, apologised only upon external pressures and at threat of his potentially ill-gotten rice bowl. 

We: just want to see social unjust corrected. MOM/ICA do their bloody job. Someone answers for the big CECA question. 

How are we the same? 😪

• Praise 10

14 minutes ago, Vratenza said:

Must admit.....social media works best to correct any unsociable behaviour overnight than good old fashion parenting/upbringing and threat of law in compliance with MCST. 

Suddenly anyone can be shining example of an upright naturalised citizen. 

Either that or looming GE.... 🙄

This point i gotta admit is a marvelous observation. Much has been said abt doxxing but if you are a law abiding socially conscious citizen, yiu have nothing to fear. Sometimes, as much as we try to avoid, this kind of issues whereby it is not an outright infraction of law jus have to be resolved at the populace level. If not wait for pple like lee bee wah to raise in parliament or police to conduct investigation? Tinh geng lo...

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

17 minutes ago, Fat_slayer said:

"Uncle Steven should be given a pat on the back for executing his job well and following the SOP.  If I am one of the resident there, I would at least tapao some good food for him but 1.5mil is out of reach for me. 

These security guards are just making a honest living like us, I respec their hob.  I used to buy them old chang kee because thei like it.  CNY will make sure everyone will get an  ang bao though  many of then are not chinese

• Praise 8

6 hours ago, Showster said:

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/condo-resident-who-verbally-abused-security-officer-apologises-in-private-meeting

Apologised le.

Dont go for people throat bah. Else how are we different from them?

he apologise cos his position in sg is under threat, not because he feel sorry for his action. 

i dun go for his throat, but i dun feel pity for him at all for what ever reaction he is getting now.

• Praise 8

53 minutes ago, Kyrios said:

Thought a few days ago he lodged police report and demanded the old uncle be fired from the condo? Why sudden uturn? Must be his pockets kena threatened...

Suddenly all the "good family", "friendly upbringing and nature" type of traits all bring up. Invisible hand of god behind the scenes?

His level of wayang is legendary. 

victorlye_drums.gif

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 5

43 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

doesn't feel like "uncle steven" in the video ... [confused]

2019-10-31_081605.jpg

zun bo? .... he say like very gaam with "Uncle Steven". From the video, where got ? Please lah ..... LIAR ! PUI ! 

• Praise 5
  • Haha! 2

Turbocharged

"The Straits Times had observed Mr Heng meeting with industry association leaders at around 7.45pm on Wednesday at the condo's guard post. They then headed up in the lift to meet Mr Erramalli."

How can this apology be sincere ?

Ramesh should be the one going to guard house and apologise to security uncle ; not the whole security team going to Ramesh house to receive an apology !  

• Praise 8
  • Angry 2
  • Haha! 4

17 minutes ago, Vid said:

Lagi worse... there's another Ramesh with dodgy cert somewhere 😂😂

Lets assume there is just another one😄😄

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 3

2 hours ago, Sosaria said:

Now how about the suspected fake cert issue? MOM, ICA or employer keeping very quiet over this. No denial or confirmation

Incase it ends like somewhere, from one protest against a controversial extradition law spiralled to 5 demands.... take care...

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1