1.5m condo owner scold security guard

RadX

2 hours ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Hmmmmmmm................. like that, a Uni with world ranking at 600 can command a $66k salary. :slow:

Then Singapore Universities graduates all underpaid .... :yuush:

Expected reply from Authorities😂..

Lucky I have always tell my children that money really Isn’t everything, don't count the dollar and cent like monster, just do your best to be a useful person and contribute to your society..😄

• Praise 6

16 hours ago, Playtime said:

So... the question of how he got the job advoided. All kawan kawan village village ok liao..

I heard before something like this

lets say your faintly is very rich and you bring business to the organisation

the organization will keep one of your sons as someone important 

of course then the qualification is not a issue

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

https://www.todayonline.com/big-read/big-read-rude-residents-unfair-punishments-condo-security-guards-have-lot-put

What the.. Stay in condo big f**k? Why not enough money to buy landed? Look at how one of the incident happened to Leonard.. He is just doing his job to enforce the rules.. But got a threatening reply from the home owner.. Say its his last warning.. Darn it these people.. Nowonder I aways hear.. It is always the upper middle income group that is the nusty people.. Usually these people will stay in condo as they do not have enough money to buy landed.. 

• Praise 1

10 hours ago, Yewheng said:

https://www.todayonline.com/big-read/big-read-rude-residents-unfair-punishments-condo-security-guards-have-lot-put

What the.. Stay in condo big f**k? Why not enough money to buy landed? Look at how one of the incident happened to Leonard.. He is just doing his job to enforce the rules.. But got a threatening reply from the home owner.. Say its his last warning.. Darn it these people.. Nowonder I aways hear.. It is always the upper middle income group that is the nusty people.. Usually these people will stay in condo as they do not have enough money to buy landed.. 

**Like**

lucky i stay HDB

muayhahhahahhaa

Edited by Throttle2

How connection get you the job is given, nothing anyone can do if that is not a public entity. Issuing work permit to deprive local is something the responsibility of our government. 

All schools are legitimate if they are registered in their respective country, question is more which are the ones accepted by MOM? Please do make this crystal clear so that our students know where to study. CECA has brought new jobs to singaporeans so somebody claimed. Please do show data of the big firms here hiring CECA the numbers. Or just visit changi biz park to show how come Singaporean is missing there and provide simple explanation show that Singaporean is not missing out and anyhow claim. Thank you.

• Praise 4

7 hours ago, Scion said:

CCS attacking fake news and defending CECA deal

HSK attacking AHTC saga and diverting attention

[:|][:|]

You miss out another more important event which get the whole Singapore talking/debating/arguing/protesting for a week liao: Ban PMD on footpath and then setting up a fund to give up to $7mil of our tax payer money (some say it is "just" $3.5mil as the rest will be bear by the food delivery company, BUT hor one of the big 3 actually also uses our tax payer fund) to "help" the affected personnel to upgrade to more powerful killer machine!!!

LrprGPR.png

• Praise 6
  • Haha! 1

8 hours ago, Victor68 said:

How connection get you the job is given, nothing anyone can do if that is not a public entity. Issuing work permit to deprive local is something the responsibility of our government. 

All schools are legitimate if they are registered in their respective country, question is more which are the ones accepted by MOM? Please do make this crystal clear so that our students know where to study. CECA has brought new jobs to singaporeans so somebody claimed. Please do show data of the big firms here hiring CECA the numbers. Or just visit changi biz park to show how come Singaporean is missing there and provide simple explanation show that Singaporean is not missing out and anyhow claim. Thank you.

Work permit have quota limit, so got control (but hor for those job >$12K, there is no quota limit, and levy payable

Using MOE logic of every school a good school, why should we be bothered?

About the sighting of large group of CECA, don't be mistaken, it is for establishing a second Little India (in case the original one need to be shut down when another riot occurs).

Brought in new jobs / opportunity to Singapore? Have confirm have, I now see Fruit and Vegetable from India available at most supermarket chain, more Indian F&B been setup at Science Park, Chennai Business Park, etc. We Singaporean should thanks them for giving us more choice of food and wider variety, if not we will have to make do with the boring chicken rice, nasi lemak, western food, zup cai png and such.

BTW, may I know if anyone has lobang to get these 2 very nice registration number plate? I am planing for my retirement in Malaysia, so ... ...

image.png.9374314ee0fc1a17b40dd9ce347c1686.png

• Praise 7

9 minutes ago, Carbon82 said:

Work permit have quota limit, so got control (but hor for those job >$12K, there is no quota limit, and levy payable

About the sighting of large group of CECA, don't be mistaken, it is for establishing a second Little India (in case the original one need to be shut down when another riot occurs).

Brought in new jobs / opportunity to Singapore? Have confirm have, I now see Fruit and Vegetable from India available at most supermarket chain, more Indian F&B been setup at Science Park, Chennai Business Park, etc. We Singaporean should thanks them for giving us more choice of food and wider variety, if not we will have to make do with the boring chicken rice, nasi lemak, western food, zup cai png and such.

BTW, may I know if anyone has lobang to get these 2 very nice registration number plate? I am planing for my retirement in Malaysia, so ... ...

I can intro you to nice housing estate to retire.

These 2 numbers at least 100k/number 

6 minutes ago, Carbon82 said:

Dear Engineer,

One day not to distant a future, I really need to invite you to my office for a drink and a small talk. 

On the surface, we may appear like real "Arse Holes" but reality we are really have a soft heart. 

Why do you think we increase GST and give out rebates? We are not merciless like the public thinks of us.

As for CECA or Pai Ka, yes on the surface we seem like disadvantage our locals but we don't want our minorities to be minorities forever right. We want the different races to play musical chair, so no dominant race all the time, like elected president.

It is also true, every school is a good school. For myself, we army type (high ranking) got free transport provided so why do we want to deprive a local a place in a neighborhood school just within walking distance. Be thoughtful also kena whack.

As for the PMD issue, in order to be look good infront of the undertaker, we create business for his company. This we call partnership, he win and we win but some will need to loose.

In any case, Mr. Engineer, don't get so frustrated, one day in the not to distant future I will buy you the best coffee in town.

........but you must promise to vote for me OK

I used to be very frustrated even though those policies does not affect me but I feel for my fellow Singaporeans. After awhile, I figured out, even when Mohammed brought the mountains to the people, the people don't want the mountains, what can you do? You tried, the rest is up to them and to bear the consequences for themselves and children.

The foothold of the ruling party is too strong, The only way to shift the pendulum is the people at the polling stations.

You will be shock when you know what is happening in the inside but not know to the general public. 

I am an ex-general, even as an ex- we have certain standards with regards to loyalty. So I am sorry. Majullah PAP.

• Praise 1

8 hours ago, Scion said:

CCS attacking fake news and defending CECA deal

HSK attacking AHTC saga and diverting attention

[:|][:|]

Bro are you calling me fake news maker

I see you at coffee shop 

for kopi soon

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

2 hours ago, Ash2017 said:

Bro are you calling me fake news maker

I see you at coffee shop 

for kopi soon

Are you the real CCS? 

If so, kee chiu! 

(and CCB). 😂

• Praise 1

44 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

Are you the real CCS? 

If so, kee chiu! 

(and CCB). 😂

Doc give chance can

I have an official day job and part-time night job at MCF.

Any change you know Timothy Tan? Earlier this year he told me he gone Europe to try the "acclaimed Audi"?

Edited by Ash2017
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

13 hours ago, Victor68 said:

And never say how many singaporeans got jobs in India. Vs ceca in Singapore. 

How entire sectors of employment is basically cornered by ceca in a few short years and what is that going to cost Singapore strategically. 

It's the societal, economic, strategic cost of ceca worth it in the long run.

• Praise 1

9 minutes ago, Playtime said:

And never say how many singaporeans got jobs in India. Vs ceca in Singapore.....

We will not win this discussion, India has 1bil population whereas sgp has only 3.5mil,  going  by  the same ratio, every 300 Indians who  get their job here will only get one job for Sgprean in imIndia in return. 

People working in the respective industries involving CECA tell a different story and we also see that mass. So, CSS better come up with numbers and which company he is referring to for verification.  MOM also need to clarify. Many married foreigners and cannot get PR. Now it seems quite easy as long as registered with that local government or MOM sets different criteria like lawyers and doctors?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1