1.5m condo owner scold security guard

RadX

45 minutes ago, Victor68 said:

People working in the respective industries involving CECA tell a different story and we also see that mass. So, CSS better come up with numbers and which company he is referring to for verification.  MOM also need to clarify. Many married foreigners and cannot get PR. Now it seems quite easy as long as registered with that local government or MOM sets different criteria like lawyers and doctors?

Luckily, for doctors, the list of qualified degrees are very limited to those established brick and mortar universities.

Unlike those "IT" related diplomas, degree, masters of universe certificates from any centres that operated out of an abandoned paper factory? 

Another layer of check will be any foreign doctors are provisionally registered and must practice under strict and close supervision by a senior local doctor (for 5yrs? Last I remembered) before they are allowed to be fully registered.

3rd layer of check is your work is not as easy as googling for answer in front of patient and hope you got the answer right.

4th layer of check is that why will anyone want to fake their degree into a profession when they do 60-70 hours week, no time for brunch, tea, smoking breaks, don't pay you 66k/mth?

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 3

On 11/11/2019 at 8:29 AM, Vratenza said:

Luckily, for doctors, the list of qualified degrees are very limited to those established brick and mortar universities.

Unlike those "IT" related diplomas, degree, masters of universe certificates from any centres that operated out of an abandoned paper factory? 

Another layer of check will be any foreign doctors are provisionally registered and must practice under strict and close supervision by a senior local doctor (for 5yrs? Last I remembered) before they are allowed to be fully registered.

3rd layer of check is your work is not as easy as googling for answer in front of patient and hope you got the answer right.

4th layer of check is that why will anyone want to fake their degree into a profession when they do 60-70 hours week, no time for brunch, tea, smoking breaks, don't pay you 66k/mth?

No 66k also got 45k mah.....😃

• Haha! 2

Supercharged
1 hour ago, Sx4falcon said:

Resident Ramesh Erramalli given stern warning for harassing Eight Riversuites security guard

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/eight-riversuites-condominium-ramesh-erramalli-security-12271568

Not only this Mr Erramalli got warned. Others too.

"Two men, aged 41 and 47, were given stern warnings for "causing intentional harassment" to Mr Erramalli.

Two other men, aged 19 and 56, were handed 12-month conditional warnings after threatening Mr Erramalli and his family with death and violence."

Edited by Didu
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

11 minutes ago, badlammy said:

CNY coming...hope no reenactment. 

wah ... cny visit sure a lot of cars leh ... where to park? [laugh] 

Edited by Wt_know
  • Haha! 1

4 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

wah ... cny visit sure a lot of cars leh ... where to park? [laugh] 

Nearby HDB a lot of parking options. Just need to walk for a couple of minutes. 

• Haha! 1

1 minute ago, Nutty said:

Just a slap on his wrist. LOL...

Watch the whole video.. he never really did anything serious....

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

1 minute ago, Nutty said:

Nearby HDB a lot of parking options. Just need to walk for a couple of minutes. 

sibei sia sui leh ... "ego" is compromised ... paying 1.5M for a fcking condo [laugh] 

Edited by Wt_know
  • Haha! 1

wah....i hope everyone learns a lesson from this

cny visiting don't go after 10pm if your relatives stay at 8 riversuites unless don't mind paying $10 parking fees

🤣

• Haha! 4

The lesson that I learn is - If I cannot afford $10 parking fee, then jolly well don't buy a car or drive. 😉

Edited by Nutty
  • Haha! 2

7 minutes ago, Enye said:

wah....i hope everyone learns a lesson from this

cny visiting don't go after 10pm if your relatives stay at 8 riversuites unless don't mind paying $10 parking fees

🤣

play mahjong must end at 9.45pm cheong to car park drive out ... [laugh] 

• Haha! 3

22 minutes ago, Nutty said:

Just a slap on his wrist. LOL...

when a FT harassed a security guard, get warning from Police

when security guard, close eyes for a while, can get jail time

lucky I join the army and not security 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Supercharged
8 minutes ago, Ash2017 said:

when a FT harassed a security guard, get warning from Police

when security guard, close eyes for a while, can get jail time

lucky I join the army and not security 

Sir I have to confess last time when my SGT call for Stand To, I prone down and end up closing my eyes too. Lucky I wasn't caught. [:p]

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

23 minutes ago, Didu said:

Sir I have to confess last time when my SGT call for Stand To, I prone down and end up closing my eyes too. Lucky I wasn't caught. [:p]

I believe you still have reservist.

PM me your name, NRIC and Camp details no need. I got something waiting for you at your next reservist.

• Praise 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1

Supercharged
22 minutes ago, Ash2017 said:

I believe you still have reservist.

PM me your name, NRIC and Camp details no need. I got something waiting for you at your next reservist.

My reservist days over liao. Wah sir, you almost make me sweat.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1