1.5m condo owner scold security guard

RadX

1 hour ago, PSP415 said:

Old friend?

Jialat. Pls lah dun say until u draw me out like u so smart. Any one who reply u like i did,  you will say the same. So much for another empty bottle.

Pap415? Your eyes need urgent checking. See? Whine and kpkb do that to one's health.

😂😂😂 yada-ing

Safe ride 

Cheers 

Psp415, i have not denigrated you personally in any way so pls explain your volley of derogatory tirades towards me using terms like "housefly", "empty vessel", "si ginna" and "empty bottle".  No need to go to such lengths to put down another forummer even if you dont agree with his views. Where have i offended you in what way if i may ask?? Pls behave civilly in public forums

↡ Advertisement

This incident is just an isolated one.

i think the bigger issue but unrelated issue is the Chennai business park.

you really just need to drop by the place in lunch and tea time. Lunch see plenty of Chinese, Malays, Indians, etc. Tea time.... I really wonder how much they work. 

• Haha! 1

12 hours ago, Jamesc said:

New condos have fewer and fewer lots per unit.

Some new condos in town near MRT have fewer lots than units.

They assume people staying will not have cars.

:D

I think there is change in ruling sometime ago that the carpark lot to unit is 2 to 1 for new condo. Can't quite find the news, but I remember reading it. It got to do with car lite. 

• Praise 1

31 minutes ago, Yewheng said:

I think there is change in ruling sometime ago that the carpark lot to unit is 2 to 1 for new condo. Can't quite find the news, but I remember reading it. It got to do with car lite. 

NEW PARKING STANDARDS FOR PRIVATE DEVELOPMENTS FROM FEBRUARY 2019
https://www.lta.gov.sg/apps/news/page.aspx?c=2&id=377d8c25-638e-4f53-956e-53fd1a43e67c

Edited by Odyssey2011

5 minutes ago, Odyssey2011 said:

NEW PARKING STANDARDS FOR PRIVATE DEVELOPMENTS FROM FEBRUARY 2019
https://www.lta.gov.sg/apps/news/page.aspx?c=2&id=377d8c25-638e-4f53-956e-53fd1a43e67c

It says minimal parking provision reduced across the board. I.e. Developers can build more units with less parking lots per development for new developments. Some areas see a more drastic revision to 50%.

Based on the location of this condo at the time it was built, it should be a 1 unit to 1 lot provision.

• Praise 2

7 hours ago, Kyrios said:

Psp415, i have not denigrated you personally in any way so pls explain your volley of derogatory tirades towards me using terms like "housefly", "empty vessel", "si ginna" and "empty bottle".  No need to go to such lengths to put down another forummer even if you dont agree with his views. Where have i offended you in what way if i may ask?? Pls behave civilly in public forums

Pls lah. Me psp415 not pap415.

Me not under masters nor am i deceived nor snooked.

And dun draw me out like an old friend. 

Housefly is an insect and term used to indicate buzzing of usual kpkb. U feel like one dun blame me.

Empty bottle is a state of making noises where its again baseless assumptions not facts. Fats maybe. 

Si gin nas is a picture of the HK youths who go about whacking ppl who dun agree with others' democractic votes just like u when u wondered how ppl who are under masters feel and mount a defense now. Why need to? Cos your views are more democratic n superior? Who is putting down who?

And lastly, this saga is about govt? Or is dragged in as usual and at every opportunity? Why? U want to leave the country because of this saga? Really?

Forum is 2 ways. Dun conveniently pick n choose when to take offence. So is respect. Its earned, not given cos u share your views which is aimed at pap IB? Why? That's ok?

🤪😅 dun forget. There are many angles to a situation. Just no "draw me out" then kpkb when i take offence.

Suddenly this am eyesight better liao ah.

I am a Singaporean. Not a papian. Remember this. And i will continue to whack houseflies and empty vessels if they want to flood the forum with politics like its their only purpose.

Safe ride 

Cheers 

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Wind30 said:

you really just need to drop by the place in lunch and tea time. Lunch see plenty of Chinese, Malays, Indians, etc. Tea time.... I really wonder how much they work. 

Remember,  it is about connection,  hardworking = worker. Haha

• Praise 2

9 hours ago, Voodooman said:

Because your security guards are not smart enough to post video of such abuse on social media?  

No, it is just too common to even bother posting on social media. And in most cases it is locals dishing out the abuse. 

19 minutes ago, Nav14 said:

No, it is just too common to even bother posting on social media. And in most cases it is locals dishing out the abuse. 

agreed.... 

The reason why this one gets blown up is because

1) FT

2) That guy is High ranking, earn big bucks.

If the person is a Chao Ah beng saying f off to a security guard....

19 minutes ago, Wind30 said:

agreed.... 

The reason why this one gets blown up is because

1) FT

2) That guy is High ranking, earn big bucks.

If the person is a Chao Ah beng saying f off to a security guard....

Plus the possibility that the paper qualification is......drum roll...…...highly suspect.....

• Praise 2

15 minutes ago, Kyrios said:

Plus the possibility that the paper qualification is......drum roll...…...highly suspect.....

Also the intimidating gait when talking to the uncle... not forgetting the LC attitude talking to an elderly man..

Where’s the basic respect?

if it’s their loved one that kanna from this scumbag, I really wonder if their stance remains the same..

• Praise 7

1 hour ago, PSP415 said:

Just no "draw me out" then kpkb when i take offence.

Reminds me of HK protesters. Go on street rampage, resist arrest, then when police beat them, shout "brutality!" LOL

• Haha! 4

2 hours ago, PSP415 said:

Remember this. And i will continue to whack houseflies and empty vessels if they want to flood the forum with politics like its their only purpose.

So will I..…...on....

Edited by Kyrios
  • Haha! 1

4 hours ago, Wind30 said:

I think their working culture have tea time, a leftover from the colonial days. Locally also have tea break, but in our context, more for blue-collar workers. And some don't drink "tea", it's more for smoking.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1