1.5m condo owner scold security guard

RadX

9 hours ago, Showster said:

It says minimal parking provision reduced across the board. I.e. Developers can build more units with less parking lots per development for new developments. Some areas see a more drastic revision to 50%.

Based on the location of this condo at the time it was built, it should be a 1 unit to 1 lot provision.

I didn’t physically count available car park lots of those CBD condo I mentioned. But Recall 10 years back when I bought, all were already about 50% only. 

So, Newer condos are going be more car lite in future, i think. 

Edited by Odyssey2011
↡ Advertisement

11 minutes ago, Mockngbrd said:

new condo parking allocation all kns. at most 1 to 1. 

1-to-1 is considered best liao because at least 20% of the property ie: 1bdr / 2bdr  investment unit has no car

so ... there will be plenty of empty lots and elite at penthouse can have 2-3 carpark lots with additional cost

unless every single unit has 1 car and then those have more than 1 car then jia lat ... which is probability is almost 0

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1

Twincharged
38 minutes ago, Victor68 said:

Very often, an arrogant person will goes into a state of denial when confronted with a mistake. How can me be wrong when i have my way all along? Didn't we see that Australian leaving Singapore after creating a mess?

It does takes courage and maturity to admit and move on. In this case, unfortunately even if he does that, the box of worms already crawled all over the place. Do need more efforts to deal with them. My only take from here is not about him. But what is happening to singapore MOM, ICA, etc. No respond does not mean no problem. If accusations are all not valid, the more they are obliged to refute

not only you say leh ….

Alleged colleague of Ramesh Erramalli speaks out, says latter “is a person with a big ego” who is “paid like a king”

In an anonymous social media post, a person claiming to be a colleague of Ramesh Erramalli, the condominium owner who abused a security guard, spoke out, describing the latter as “a person with a big ego”.

The colleague, who wrote in to Facebook page ‘SG Confessions’ anonymously, said that he initially wanted to wait until JP Morgan, Ramesh’s company, made a public statement before speaking up but added that the investment bank was slow to act. By way of explanation, he wrote, “why you say, just look at his (Ramesh’s) position and you will know why the hesitance to take swift decisive action”.

The colleague wrote that “Ramesh is a person with a big ego, he likes to talk big, why? Because he is paid like a king, opens his mouth to direct others while the staff does his bidding.

He has power and authority issues and yes always gives the vibe that he looks down on his colleagues and subordinates. I guess in his mind, he is God’s gift to this world and Singapore”.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

3 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

1-to-1 is considered best liao because at least 20% of the property ie: 1bdr / 2bdr  investment unit has no car

so ... there will be plenty of empty lots and elite at penthouse can have 2-3 carpark lots with additional cost

unless every single unit has 1 car and then those have more than 1 car then jia lat ... which is probability is almost 0

In the future, maybe the allocation will be tied to unit and a lot is allocated, price of unit is higher 

• Praise 1

For those centrally located condo or near MRT , it’s abt 80% carpark lots available of total household units ..

But those agents told me confirmed will be allocated a lot as most are investment units..

• Praise 3

49 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

hm.... park a container there use as extra store room... 😂

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Odyssey2011 said:

I didn’t physically count available car park lots of those CBD condo I mentioned. But Recall 10 years back when I bought, all were already about 50% only. 

So, Newer condos are going be more car lite in future, i think. 

I think cannot be that bad for developments of the past. In the past, before car lite world, the minimum parking provision was quite high. Some even 120% or higher.

Which development?

• Praise 3

2 hours ago, Vinceng said:

This would never happen under any circumstances to me, as I am of sound character with integrity and respect for others. 

And if I were in Ramesh Erramalli's shoes, I would admit my mistake and make a public apology and personally apologize to the guard for the distress caused,  and continue to reap the benefits and privileges that a naturalized Singaporean gets to enjoy, instead of adding fuel to fire by filing a Police report against the guard for doxxing.

It's a win-win situation as I get to keep my SGD66,000 monthly salary.

You will also send the guard a huge hamper for causing all the agony ya.

Next time your friends cum he will consperm guide them to a special reserved lot. 😁

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

11 minutes ago, Hoseyboh said:

You will also send the guard a huge hamper for causing all the agony ya.

Next time your friends cum he will consperm guide them to a special reserved lot. 😁

In life, the people one must respect are the toilet cleaners, the office boy, the security guard  and the lower level people. These are the people who can get things done when you need help.

• Praise 6

2 hours ago, Ysc3 said:

not only you say leh ….

Alleged colleague of Ramesh Erramalli speaks out, says latter “is a person with a big ego” who is “paid like a king”

In an anonymous social media post, a person claiming to be a colleague of Ramesh Erramalli, the condominium owner who abused a security guard, spoke out, describing the latter as “a person with a big ego”.

The colleague, who wrote in to Facebook page ‘SG Confessions’ anonymously, said that he initially wanted to wait until JP Morgan, Ramesh’s company, made a public statement before speaking up but added that the investment bank was slow to act. By way of explanation, he wrote, “why you say, just look at his (Ramesh’s) position and you will know why the hesitance to take swift decisive action”.

The colleague wrote that “Ramesh is a person with a big ego, he likes to talk big, why? Because he is paid like a king, opens his mouth to direct others while the staff does his bidding.

He has power and authority issues and yes always gives the vibe that he looks down on his colleagues and subordinates. I guess in his mind, he is God’s gift to this world and Singapore”.

I think only clowns would believe anonymous remarks just like only clowns would make them

Same goes for anonymous dislikes 

😂😁🤣

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 4

Twincharged
15 minutes ago, Throttle2 said:

I think only clowns would believe anonymous remarks just like only clowns would make them

Same goes for anonymous dislikes 

😂😁🤣

Maybe... But also only a clown would identify himself when he scolds his own boss/superior.🤔

Well,  we can only choose to believe what we want to or when the truth is revealed. 

*now still got anonymous dislike button here? 

• Praise 1

3 hours ago, Mustank said:

In the future, maybe the allocation will be tied to unit and a lot is allocated, price of unit is higher 

In some developments in malaysia, the lot is allocated per unit, with your vehicle number painted there. That's your assigned lot.

If you have visitors and they need to park inside, and no visitor lot available, you LL have to move your car and park outside.

• Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Vinceng said:

In life, the people one must respect are the toilet cleaners, the office boy, the security guard  and the lower level people. These are the people who can get things done when you need help.

True some of the most helpful people. Just the other day I was at an unfamiliar neighbourhood looking for a particular block, cannot find. Saw a pest control company worker, south asian, sitting at the curb taking break. Asked him and he helpfully switch on his phone google maps, turned round to ensure alignment and pointed to me the direction. Helpful dude.

I got no data plan, by the way. Have mentioned this before [laugh]

Edited by Sosaria
  • Haha! 1

9 hours ago, shawnigami said:

Not really. If he kena fired from JP Morgan and fake qualifications blow big big, he will not be able to find job here. He will need to liquidate and find alternative escape route. Either he lived luxuriously here and slowly rot to nothing (depend on his savings), or he can retire here by downgrading and be part of the HDB dwellers (confirm kena outcast), or he better find alternative place to run away and be citizen there. 

Wait till big recession lor... Economy nowadays like not doing very well.. Think if continue with this economy.. Maybe few years down the road JP Morgan need retrench people.. He get so high salary, high chance those taking high salary will be 1st to go. 

By then see how he going to find job with good pay when his name is so famous.. 

There are a lot of people earn more then him and stay in good class bungalow, they also not so arrogant as him. He really need to reflect.. If he still think he is right.. Then yeah.. Karma soon will hit him when there is major recession. 

Edited by Yewheng
↡ Advertisement