&JOY dinning hall @ Jurong Point

Tianmo

A whole new Japanese food street replacing the old Japanese food street at Jurong Point Basement 1, the link between JP1 and JP2. 

Its like a Japanese food coffee shop, buy food, eat and go. Price is close to a normal Japanese mass market restaurant, but GST included and no service charge. 

The whole place is almost cashless. You can just get a seat, scan the QR quote on the table, run through menus, place order, make cashless payment, get Q number, wait for Q to appear on the E-board, Collect  eat and go. 

If you prefer to pay cash or Q for your order, there is a kiosk at every stall, select your order, pay cashless or go to the drink stall to make your cash payment at the cash counter, and wait for your food.

However, for drinks, the stall only accept cash and nets (if I see correctly, no CC payment at the drink stall, or i might be wrong because some new handheld takes both Nets and CC payment).  

1 issue tho, if you are ordering food from different stalls, you will have to repeat the process and get a few Q numbers. 

Here is the website link for those who are interested. 

http://njoydininghall.com.sg/about-us/

I dont usually take photos of my food when I dine out, so no photos of food, but here are some photos of the place and the stalls.

If you like Japanese cakes and Ice cream, head over to chateraise at the start of the row (where the &JOY signboard is) , but you may need to exercise self control. I had to quickly rush out before I start to pick non stop, if not I think I toh of sugar overload.. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

rps20191027_080206.jpg

rps20191027_080232.jpg

rps20191027_080257.jpg

rps20191027_080322.jpg

rps20191027_080342.jpg

rps20191027_080410.jpg

Edited by Tianmo
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 12

58 minutes ago, Ysc3 said:

something like movenpick marche ?

no know leh, I havent been to movenpick marche..[:p][laugh][laugh]