Court rejects condo MC's bid to clear shoe cabinet from corridor

Mkl22

3 hours ago, Jusnel said:

no one do work for free.  there will always be returns that the person is getting.

my MC also another damm useless one.  They are one gang and will only vote own ppl into the MC.  And if you are not part of them, you will be shot down in every meeting. 

The meetings are all waste time, with many useless things discussed and said.  Everyone wants to say something for the sake of saying without any concrete basis.

The worst thing is they get a Condo Manager who is inexperienced and becomes a puppet. 

I have 2 rules that i think should be implemented in all MCs across Singapore.

1.  All MC members, from top to bottom, only get to serve a limited number of years. 

2. There is a limit of proxy votes that a person is allowed to represent. There should NOT a case where a person has 50 proxy votes in his hands.  It opens up to "kelong", bribery and very bias voting system.  If the unit owner truly wants to cast vote, jolly well attend the bloody AGM.  

On item 2, there is already a cap on proxy votes one can collect.  

Think now there is a term limit for certain posts as well.

The rules have been updated.

↡ Advertisement

I think apart from SCDF issues , this days with Mobile aging population, pmd wheel chairs and even ambulance personnel with stretchers will have to navigate carefully so that hands don’t get bruised too when making a sharp turn too ...... aesthetics is of course another issue altogether .... lots of chapalang cupboards will pop up 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4