2020 4th Generation Skoda Octavia

Carbon82

59 minutes ago, Koster said:

Got meh? Bicycle ah?

Have, and even with control button on steering. But not usable ergonomically.

citroen_xm_8.jpg

Citroen is the pioneer for minimalist design...

citroen_bx_14_re_582.jpg

citroen_cx_20_tre_7.jpg

citroen_ds_23_pallas_8.jpg

• Praise 10

Wah citroen is really in the forefront for design.....din know they invented 1 spoke steering and not to mention the air suspension. I am impressed!

Edited by Koster

11 hours ago, Koster said:

Wah citroen is really in the forefront for design.....din know they invented 1 spoke steering and not to mention the air suspension. I am impressed!

Not air suspension. But hydropneumatic suspension.

• Praise 3

12 hours ago, Carbon82 said:

citroen_xm_8.jpg

citroen_bx_14_re_582.jpg

citroen_cx_20_tre_7.jpg

One spoke steering is good. Can see everything behind clearly. I remembered C5 had a fixed steering center hub too. Again is Citroen's creation first among all makers. Now that we have an airbag, to make a one spoke steering like in the photos will be a challenge. 

On 11/13/2019 at 4:27 PM, Cheefarn said:

For a simple reason, becos Toyota have excellent resale value mah. And they are super reliable. You need to beg people to buy your used Skoda, No self respecting used car dealer will take your Skoda, those that do just offer u at scrap value, which u can scrap it yourself .

Skoda parts will be very difficult and super ex to get. And do u see any PHV Skoda on the roads? No right? It shows how unreliable it is LOL..

That's the common perception among sinkies against non lux, non Japs brands

Not being part of PHV fleet means unreliable? whether a car model is PHV is a lot of factors like car price, after sales and part price etc.

Might as well say Lexus not reliable it's hardly seen as PHV

• Praise 1

14 hours ago, Carbon82 said:

citroen_xm_8.jpg

citroen_bx_14_re_582.jpg

citroen_cx_20_tre_7.jpg

Thanks Oddy-2004 and Carbon 82 for replying on my behalf. 

Mitsubishi also had! 

DSC01469_zps5clao04y.jpg

Edited by Fitvip
  • Praise 1

1 hour ago, Ceecookie said:

Not being part of PHV fleet means unreliable? whether a car model is PHV is a lot of factors like car price, after sales and part price etc.

Might as well say Lexus not reliable it's hardly seen as PHV

Actually I've seen  a couple of prev gen IS200, ES 250 with PHV stickers on the road b4 :D

I think u are right bro. When I asked the AD abt the combi, it's maciam a taboo. I even asked how much to indent when I am willing to pay extra, they weren't interested.

• Praise 1

10 hours ago, Koster said:

I think u are right bro. When I asked the AD abt the combi, it's maciam a taboo. I even asked how much to indent when I am willing to pay extra, they weren't interested.

Depends on the product manager n the factory will influence the requirements at times. Just like the 1.0 or 1.2 had since been removed. 

• Praise 1

12 hours ago, Koster said:

I heard SCS covers first 2 years warranty for ALL Skodas in SG, so you can still get it from a PI. 

• Praise 1

On 11/13/2019 at 4:27 PM, Cheefarn said:

For a simple reason, becos Toyota have excellent resale value mah. And they are super reliable. You need to beg people to buy your used Skoda, No self respecting used car dealer will take your Skoda, those that do just offer u at scrap value, which u can scrap it yourself .

Skoda parts will be very difficult and super ex to get. And do u see any PHV Skoda on the roads? No right? It shows how unreliable it is LOL..

That's the common perception among sinkies against non lux, non Japs brands

i just replaced the 2 front lower arm for $240 before the $80 labour.  expensive mah???? its the labour that i feel is more expensive.  cause i no time to go around searching for cheaper workshop

Edited by westwest1

17 minutes ago, westwest1 said:

i just replaced the 2 front lower arm for $240 before the $80 labour.  expensive mah???? its the labour that i feel is more expensive.  cause i no time to go around searching for cheaper workshop

depends if the parts are from a S3 or normal stock LCA. And whether its just bushing that's worn that could have been replaced to improve the handling.

https://superpro.com.au/show-product/superpro-bushing-kit/orphan-SPF3870K

18 hours ago, Koster said:

Past AD brought in the combi model. It is odd that this new AD despite having good response from the public asking for the combi, it stubbornly refuses to acknowledge and doesn't even want to try. The product manager needs to be fired 

😁

Edited by Heartbreakid
↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1