2020 4th Generation Skoda Octavia

Carbon82

15 hours ago, Hamburger said:

Why 2 spokes.... Aiyo. 

save one spoke save one cost...

You dont want to be seen as the best option and no one buys the bigger sibling VW and Audi.

A Czech Mazda 6 wagon I see, except its smaller. :D 

Is that steering wheel for real? 😞 2 spokes is ok but there seems be some spokes protrusion at the 6 o'clock position, and the whole wheel looked like someone just saw off the vertical spokes for some unknown reasons 

1 hour ago, Cheefarn said:

Is that steering wheel for real? 😞 2 spokes is ok but there seems be some spokes protrusion at the 6 o'clock position, and the whole wheel looked like someone just saw off the vertical spokes for some unknown reasons 

Mazda only shell big...and by a bit only.

5 hours ago, Cheefarn said:

Err can you enlighten me which part of the new Octavia Kombi looks like the Mazda 6 Wagon? [confused] Please don't tell me it is the shape...

skoda%20o%20combi.jpg

mazda6_wagon_57.jpeg

For the steering wheel, would you have the same comment for the one found in Mercedes Benz S65 AMG (W222)?

mercedes-benz_s_65_amg_lang_7.jpg

vs. the new Octavia

skoda-octavia-filtracion-interior-201962

• Praise 11

On 11/8/2019 at 10:34 AM, Sdf4786k said:

save one spoke save one cost...

You dont want to be seen as the best option and no one buys the bigger sibling VW and Audi.

One spoke should be the best cost saving option. Looks unique like early Citroen.  One spoke yet still have controls on either side sure will make the Skoda steering stands out even more. 🤣

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

53 minutes ago, Heartbreakid said:

One spoke should be the best cost saving option. Looks unique like early Citroen.  One spoke yet still have controls on either side sure will make the Skoda steering stands out even more. 🤣

Yeah same view as the 70s Mitsubishi Lancer 

1 hour ago, Heartbreakid said:

This is 2 spokes steering. Reminds me of bus or truck. Muayahahaha

• Praise 2