[Official] 2020 Toyota Raize / Daihatsu Rocky / Perodua Ativa / Subaru Rex

Carbon82

On 1/11/2020 at 11:18 AM, Niwde1980 said:

anyone know if AD will also launch this car ? 

Only Perodua will sell this. It will be the next Perodua Kembara

ETA 3rd quarter of this year. This model was designed by bolehland designers stationed in Japan. 

11 hours ago, Cheefarn said:

Only Perodua will sell this. It will be the next Perodua Kembara

ETA 3rd quarter of this year. This model was designed by bolehland designers stationed in Japan. 

In that case, make sense to wait. 

For this car, how's the FC looking like? 

35 minutes ago, Flaky said:

xLqyP33.jpg

Looks like they are bringing in the "G" Trim already. 

Too much feedback on the old school aircon controls.

Still not the Z model ya. 

41 minutes ago, mikk123 said:

may i ask how come there is 10k price difference for these two ads? 

One is realistic pricing, the other is pay and hope you can get your car kind of pricing. :D

Spotted a couple of units in assorted color at Jurong port. In look much bigger in metal than photo, about the same size, if not larger than Rush / Terios.

ZGZ4SAC.jpg

WO6prbh.jpg

• Praise 9

Didn't realise there is a thread on this ride already. Had been considering it before I got my new ride last month after seeing it in flesh in a few PI showroom. Still remember eyeing the XS variant which come with Toyota Safety package. The Japanese videos I saw subsequently put it very favorably with it being the best seller in Toyota car stable in Japan for last few months. Every reviews I watched put it as a mini RAV4 with few even dedicated to comparing the two in features. I would think it will sell very well here as it has a very refreshing and Harrier look and offers reasonable leg room in second row.

13 hours ago, Heartlander said:

Didn't realise there is a thread on this ride already. Had been considering it before I got my new ride last month after seeing it in flesh in a few PI showroom. Still remember eyeing the XS variant which come with Toyota Safety package. The Japanese videos I saw subsequently put it very favorably with it being the best seller in Toyota car stable in Japan for last few months. Every reviews I watched put it as a mini RAV4 with few even dedicated to comparing the two in features. I would think it will sell very well here as it has a very refreshing and Harrier look and offers reasonable leg room in second row.

Which PI did you go? I am also eyeing this model but I am waiting for owners to give their reviews about this car.

31 minutes ago, Roh96 said:

Which PI did you go? I am also eyeing this model but I am waiting for owners to give their reviews about this car.

Ubi Megamart first floor. More than 1 PI got the physical car. Walk around.

It has been the most desired Toyota car now, really the hottest car in Japan. According to japan report, just in Feb it sells so well that Toyota stopped taking orders with delivery delayed till July. In Jan/2020 itself it sold 12,200 cars, compare to Corolla at 8480 which was champion for previous month. Can watch the many Japanese youtube videos on this car with caption set to English for auto translation.

https://bestcarweb.jp/news/131526

At about $82k for the SX variant, really getting a lot for the money. Most notably a modern design like a mini RAV4 and Toyota Safety Sensing package.

Edited by Heartlander