Audi Experience

Soya

On 11/2/2019 at 11:56 AM, Lethalstrike said:

Highly unprofessional as in the lack of accurate product knowledge or bad attitude? 

More the latter. Didn't show up on time for a pre-fixed appt, didn't send anyone to help instead, didn't ascertain whether the model I was interested in was available for that day (misinformed me in fact), etc. Very poor service in my view. Most ADs are far more responsive than this. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Shocked 1

On 11/1/2019 at 5:18 PM, Freeder said:

If possible, u can pass to @BanCoefor a proper “run in”...

But cannot pass to @Angcheek, he will jitao go to the East coast Carpark END...

Can give me R8 or not .......... at least can fetch chio bu BB :XD:

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 2

On 11/2/2019 at 9:43 AM, Turboflat4 said:

Very unlikely I'll buy an Audi, at least from PA. 

PA - I found their sales staff highly unprofessional. 

Audi - test drove an RS6. Quick enough, but soulless.

As far as the German marques go, I am firmly a BMW M guy, may try AMG and Porsche again. But probably not an Audi (to be fair I haven't tried the latest R8, so I have to leave a little leeway there).

You can fit in?😱

• Haha! 2

35 minutes ago, RadX said:

You can fit in?😱

RS6? It's a f**king boat. I can squeeze into F430, AMG GT and 12C why would that be a problem? 😂

If you mean the R8, then also can lah. It's practically a GT car. I can squeeze into full blown supercars, so why not? 🤣

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Haha! 2

3 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

RS6? It's a f**king boat. I can squeeze into F430, AMG GT and 12C why would that be a problem? 😂

If you mean the R8, then also can lah. It's practically a GT car. 🤣

Yes I meant r8

hahahhaha

4 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

If you mean the R8, then also can lah. It's practically a GT car. 🤣

Agree the rs6 bloody boat

• Praise 2

54 minutes ago, ferrytales said:

audi forever having sales, mark it up for a few weeks then give discounts during sales. 

their idea of price "protection" for the buyers and themselves.

If you bought audi today for 160K and next week, its 141K, you feel that the value of what you gotten had slip. But if you bought at 160K and the SA "manage" to get you a offer if you sign now deal at 140K , I doubt you feel anywhere hurt by the perceived drop in prices.

Unlike BMW and merc which buyers usually get their rides in jun and nov to get into the year closing quarters numbers. Audi is usually discounted on cars that are available. 

If you want a particular shade of green or option, you wont get that kind of price.

• Praise 1

15 minutes ago, Adrianli said:

My turn to try Audi Experience. Chose a black beauty, A7. Testing in progress the next 2 days.:XD:

20191125_155912.thumb.jpg.c23d5afe97a963eef5cf92113eae5ac8.jpg

Don't kerb the rims.... They will check very thoroughly! 

1 hour ago, Beanoyip said:

Audi Experience is not go on track and teach you all those advanced driving techniques?

This one is to up sell their cars to existing owners. I find it a better way to really test drive the car than just one round around Leng Kee. It is for you to play around with all the latest Audi technology in the car.

But the cars like missing some basic and TOP of the range features.[:/] Can you believe it that the A7 ($300+k) does not have blind spot monitoring. Also no have suspension settings, no have adaptive cruise control (A8 have).

3 hours ago, Adrianli said:

This one is to up sell their cars to existing owners. I find it a better way to really test drive the car than just one round around Leng Kee. It is for you to play around with all the latest Audi technology in the car.

But the cars like missing some basic and TOP of the range features.[:/] Can you believe it that the A7 ($300+k) does not have blind spot monitoring. Also no have suspension settings, no have adaptive cruise control (A8 have).

There's really something wrong with the SG car landscape.. Not sure why so many cars are missing top spec'd features 

1 hour ago, Beanoyip said:

There's really something wrong with the SG car landscape.. Not sure why so many cars are missing top spec'd features 

simple lah.. Buyer not willing to pay and Seller not willing to absorb the cost. spares.. training blah blah blah..

• Praise 1

19 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

Don't kerb the rims.... They will check very thoroughly! 

U kena from them izit?

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1