Would you rather be surrounded by people who brag all the time or by people who complain all the time?

helvetiCa

So as my title suggested, would you rather be surrounded by people who brag all the time or by people who complain all the time?

Personally, I think I cannot stand bragging more than complaints.

tenor.gif

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

I will choose people that like to brag. At least its more positive imo, they are happy or proud of certain things and will like others to know about it. Although the way they go about it can be better, at least to me overall its positive.

Be grateful of what i have and achieved in life, and be happy of theirs too.

• Praise 7
  • Haha! 3

2 hours ago, Bacteria83 said:

I will choose people that like to brag. At least its more positive imo, they are happy or proud of certain things and will like others to know about it. Although the way they go about it can be better, at least to me overall its positive.

Be grateful of what i have and achieved in life, and be happy of theirs too.

you have a point, listen to someone bragging will either motivate you or you can learn something. Listen to someone complaint will only hear negative stuff, nothing gain.

• Praise 7

34 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

you have a point, listen to someone bragging will either motivate you or you can learn something. Listen to someone complaint will only hear negative stuff, nothing gain.

We can learn from their mistakes, but listening to complaint everyday will suck out most people energy. most of the people i know they just complain for the seek of complaining, even numerous people provided them with similar solution they may not adopt.

I rather go out with someone who always brag about his wealth or hot GF and listen to how he big cannon certain stuff, than every time during meet up listen to someone who keep on complaining others stupid, or how life is so unfair.

• Praise 6

42 minutes ago, Bacteria83 said:

We can learn from their mistakes, but listening to complaint everyday will suck out most people energy. most of the people i know they just complain for the seek of complaining, even numerous people provided them with similar solution they may not adopt.

I rather go out with someone who always brag about his wealth or hot GF and listen to how he big cannon certain stuff, than every time during meet up listen to someone who keep on complaining others stupid, or how life is so unfair.

Actually sometimes some people do some  bragging only to their closer friends. I got some friends who do that. But they will never brag to others outside lol. 

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 3

a) this thread is notch simpur😂

b) this is a trick question because in this case, likes attract. Braggarts like to top one another, while complainers love complaining to other complainers (misery loves company). Answering one way or the other may reveal too much about you. So the correct answer may be "neither". 

• Praise 2

Bragging and complaining are ends of the same stick - they are due to a certain mentality. Both stem from an insecurity and inability to accept things (including themselves) just the way they are.

The ones who brag the most are the ones who complain the most.

Edited by Showster
  • Praise 4
  • Haha! 1

17 minutes ago, Showster said:

Bragging and complaining are ends of the same stick - they are due to a certain mentality. Both stem from an insecurity and inability to accept things (including themselves) just the way they are.

The ones who brag the most are the ones who complain the most.

True. But if u stuck on an island with either one... Then better wear ear plugs... 

Or bring a gun lol. 

• Haha! 2

How about those who “ complained “ about very stressed, don’t know to drive “ Far-la-Li “ or “ lum-bo-gin-ni” to attend Charity ball? 😁

• Haha! 2

36 minutes ago, Mustank said:

Some people skill very high one

brag or complain already, you also Donna one until much later 

Reveal hidden contents

:grin:

Yes, we knew of one here. 
always brag about his MIL, but make it sounds like complains 😁

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 5

I very hard life, retrenched already havent worked for 4 yrs, need to sell my Rolex collection to survive.

is that complaining or bragging?

muayhahahaha

• Haha! 6

5 hours ago, helvetiCa said:

So as my title suggested, would you rather be surrounded by people who brag all the time or by people who complain all the time?

Personally, I think I cannot stand bragging more than complaints.

tenor.gif

The two groups are the biggest proportion here in MCF.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 1