[Spyshots] 2020 Kia Optima

Carbon82

3 hours ago, Carbon82 said:

I am seeing Audi and Maserati in this new large sedan from Kia...

Think the current version looks nicer... Agree its a bit of an overkill on the front and the sides... Inside looks great though

• Praise 1

This design theme especially the nose versus the 2020 Sonata is a much cohesive design compare to Sonata (big mouth and ever bigger mouth of newer Hyundais), I can say KIA design is on the right direction compare to Hyundai. Except KIA hasn't got a justifiable logo and KIA definitely needs a new logo. 

1 hour ago, teomingern said:

Let's see what's the pricing like first lar... 

If its going to sell in SG in the 1st place. The new Sonata, despite being so revolutionary in  design, is not expected to sell in SG. 

Mid sized sedans are all but dead in SG. People would rather buy Sorento than this. See how poor Stinger sales are despite its big power and able to outrun those Euro exotics costing twice the price. 

43 minutes ago, Cheefarn said:

If its going to sell in SG in the 1st place. The new Sonata, despite being so revolutionary in  design, is not expected to sell in SG. 

Mid sized sedans are all but dead in SG. People would rather buy Sorento than this. See how poor Stinger sales are despite its big power and able to outrun those Euro exotics costing twice the price. 

Agreed. How often do you see Accord, Sonata, Optima K5 on the roads these days, except for the Mazda 6 and Camry.

At times the less we see those same old cars especially Hondas, Toyos, Nissans parked at HDB car park are proof of motorist enthusiasts are simply playing safe with low maintenance parts and servicing cost.

If I were to get a KIA saloon, will be the Cerato or Optima, however my eyes zooming on on SUV le.-_-

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, yishunite said:

I rather they bring this in then FL stinger 🥴

Many said there won't be any RHD Optima this time round. Since sedans are passe worldwide and large SUVs are the future for motoring. 

14 hours ago, Tarmac said:

Bring this in.

I wish too... but I hardly see any of the previous face-lifted Optima... almost zero... in fact I see more of the pre-face-lifted Optima... so conclusion - no market for the Optima...

↡ Advertisement