SE lock in, activation and duration

LinusLoh_1967

12 hours ago, ER-3682 said:

Brand Start with "B''.?

Looks like it lives up to the name. Bring More Worries. Hahahah

• Haha! 1

37 minutes ago, Ody_2004 said:

Tell the SE your name actually is Ramesh 🤣 He will drop your business immediately 😂

Think most SEs would be drooling for a customer that earns $66k/mth... 

• Praise 1

1 minute ago, Tkseah said:

True lah! but this guy hoh $10 oso no see open loh..

If I am the SE I don dare do his sales.. need to give alot of Freebies out of my pocket ah

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

On 11/3/2019 at 7:55 AM, Tkseah said:

not when he pay full cash.. no loan comms liao

Actually why cant ppl just stick to one SE? I mean you are not communicating directly with the boss. You ask so many SE the discounts and freebies will be the same across the same company. I think this is the reason why cheapos jump from one SE to another. To see whoever they can "squeeze" to get either more discounts or freebies. LoL...

Other reason will be fickle minded ppl decided they want another car model of the same brand but they dont want to tell their SE. Worse is they have signed on the dotted line. So they approach another SE. I didnt make this up. This happened here in this forum when a fellow wanted to buy a Subaru but different model but he had already signed on a particular model. He decided to chut pattern and approach another SE. The company found out, blacklisted him and ban him from the showroom for a couple of months. He LL had to contact his appointed SE. He came here to comprain no less. I think he's not the only fool in the car buying scene. The company already knew how to deal with such customers.

He buay song when I commented he "fly the SE aeroplane" by not communicating with his appointed SE. If you are the car company's decision maker how do you deal with such ppl? They will say stewpig things like " the customer is always right".🤦‍♂️

IMO the fellow has no integrity. Some ppl will not hesitate to show their ugly side just to get what they want. Whatever happen to communication and negotiation?

No offense but ppl who post such question or thread on this topic are usually up to something. Good or no good up to you to decide.

Edited by Watwheels
  • Praise 6

2 hours ago, Watwheels said:

Actually why cant ppl just stick to one SE? I mean you are not communicating directly with the boss. You ask so many SE the discounts and freebies will be the same across the same company. I think this is the reason why cheapos jump from one SE to another. To see whoever they can "squeeze" to get either more discounts or freebies. LoL...

Other reason will be fickle minded ppl decided they want another car model of the same brand but they dont want to tell their SE. Worse is they have signed on the dotted line. So they approach another SE. I didnt make this up. This happened here in this forum when a fellow wanted to buy a Subaru but different model but he had already signed on a particular model. He decided to chut pattern and approach another SE. The company found out, blacklisted him and ban him from the showroom for a couple of months. He LL had to contact his appointed SE. He came here to comprain no less. I think he's not the only fool in the car buying scene. The company already knew how to deal with such customers.

He buay song when I commented he "fly the SE aeroplane" by not communicating with his appointed SE. If you are the car company's decision maker how do you deal with such ppl? They will say stewpig things like " the customer is always right".🤦‍♂️

IMO the fellow has no integrity. Some ppl will not hesitate to show their ugly side just to get what they want. Whatever happen to communication and negotiation?

No offense but ppl who post such question or thread on this topic are usually up to something. Good or no good up to you to decide.

I get your point and agree obviously mostly.

Heck, I have not even gone done to touch, see or even test-driven the car. Did not even bargain for anything. Just inquiring.

Other bros have responded rather candidly and rightly so.

My point is mainly this: SE lock-in via a couple of Whatsapp msgs stumps me...

1 hour ago, Vinceng said:

You are locked in to a particular SE (for up to 30 days) only if you had test driven the SE.... I meant the car. 😁

Precisely!

I haven't even seen the car or the se! Lol!

8 minutes ago, LinusLoh_1967 said:

Precisely!

I haven't even seen the car or the se! Lol!

Just walk in and tell them want to sell car or want to stick to rules. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2