hallowing halloween !!

Ysc3

Twincharged

Man's bones broken in 'Halloween horror' sword attack at MBS

A night of Halloween fun at Marina Bay Sands (MBS) turned into real horror when three partygoers were badly injured by an attacker allegedly wielding a sword in the MBS carpark.

The three male victims had serious injuries, including broken bones and deep cuts.

One man's ear was almost severed in the brutal pre-dawn slashing on Oct 27.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

Really siao lang everywhere.  Three men arrested? I thought there's only one attacker.

Police subsequently identified and arrested three men, aged between 22 and 24, in connection with the case.

For no reason attack a group of ppl with a sword. Why not wait for zombie apocalypse?😂

If those ppl who wore costume suddenly appear from cars to frighten me in car parks .... [furious]

Sorry that I wack you, you asked for it...... :we-all-gonna-die:

Halloween supposed to be a peaceful games for children who goes from houses to houses in their costume to ask "Tricks or Treats" and they are rewarded with sweets.  

Its only celebrated in ang mo countries and we Asian wants to act like ang mo !!!! ....

But as generations passes, it had taken too much into scaring people. :pissed-off:

• Haha! 1

Twincharged
35 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

If those ppl who wore costume suddenly appear from cars to frighten me in car parks .... [furious]

Sorry that I wack you, you asked for it...... :we-all-gonna-die:

Halloween supposed to be a peaceful games for children who goes from houses to houses in their costume to ask "Tricks or Treats" and they are rewarded with sweets.  

Its only celebrated in ang mo countries and we Asian wants to act like ang mo !!!! ....

But as generations passes, it had taken too much into scaring people. :pissed-off:

Like this ?

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/ghost-prank-goes-horribly-wrong-6165752

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, Watwheels said:

Really siao lang everywhere.  Three men arrested? I thought there's only one attacker.

For no reason attack a group of ppl with a sword. Why not wait for zombie apocalypse?😂

Let's see if they really have disputes  before. Wishing them a speedy recovery. 

↡ Advertisement