New Self Help Car Care at MSCP

Nutty

8 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

Looks good. Where is this?

I think it will not take long before someone abuse and breaks it.

Ya, sinkies don't deserve nice things. It will tend to be abused or vandalised. 

• Praise 1

26 minutes ago, Nutty said:

Let's not generalise or stereotype ourselves too early, there are many self help setup around and are they serving the purpose well. It depends on the products offering which is closely related to the profile and therefore etiquette and manner of  the end users closely.

29 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

Let's not generalise or stereotype ourselves too early, there are many self help setup around and are they serving the purpose well. It depends on the products offering which is closely related to the profile and therefore etiquette and manner of  the end users closely.

Personally, I hope they will be around for a long time. Jet spray makes a lot of difference in terms of time spent and cleanliness.

8 minutes ago, Buadongdong said:

Seems like its all in AMK GRC.. 

Guessed approval from respective town councils are required. 

2 hours ago, Buadongdong said:

There are quite a few locations. 

Screenshot_2019-11-03-20-59-36-315_com.facebook.orca.png

This thing won't work. We are not in some western countries. 

See that thin white hose for the pressure jet? It will be cracked or leaking water badly in 2 weeks. 

With our current simple coin dispenser, I already saw the unit at my MSCP getting vandalized and its coin tub stolen. There's a lot of 20c coins in there.   

All these are too much of a target for people to abuse and vandalize it. We sinkies may be able to pay for the world's most expensive car prices, but we do not have the civil mindset to take care public equipment

• Praise 2

Waiting for a fight between 2 pricks to go viral between someone hogging the jet spray and someone who thinks his time is more important than others....

• Haha! 3

2 hours ago, Soya said:

Waiting for a fight between 2 pricks to go viral between someone hogging the jet spray and someone who thinks his time is more important than others....

He needs to be able to pay a f**king 1.5 mil for his HDB flat 1st la. :D

2 minutes ago, Cheefarn said:

He needs to be able to pay a f**king 1.5 mil for his HDB flat 1st la. :D

Maybe can say his HDB, his parents HDB, his in-laws HDB all add up to $1.5M....

• Haha! 1

9 hours ago, Nutty said:

Quite true, nice and useful things would not last long here de. But maintenance wise also must be good even end-user did not abused it. 

7 hours ago, Soya said:

Many people should hog this thing. Lol.

12 hours ago, Cheefarn said:

This thing won't work. We are not in some western countries. 

See that thin white hose for the pressure jet? It will be cracked or leaking water badly in 2 weeks. 

With our current simple coin dispenser, I already saw the unit at my MSCP getting vandalized and its coin tub stolen. There's a lot of 20c coins in there.   

All these are too much of a target for people to abuse and vandalize it. We sinkies may be able to pay for the world's most expensive car prices, but we do not have the civil mindset to take care public equipment

Why are you so sure it's "sinkies" who stole the coin tub? While I was growing up there were coin operated phones everywhere (before the card type took over) but theft was a very rare occurrence. 

I don't want to beat the usual xenophobic drum but I hope everyone realises just how many foreigners we have here now.

• Praise 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1

Good initiative... but yeah, like some here I hope their equipment don't spoil that fast [laugh]

Not only sinkies lah, its just human nature. some are more human, some less. Even the simple tyre pump at petrol stations. After using, I try to coil them up nicely, sometimes I see hoses just throw on the grass patch / ground. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Sad 1