BANNED - E-scooters to be banned from Singapore's footpaths starting Nov 5

Ct3833

1 minute ago, Mockngbrd said:

Bike sharing got gahmen fault? Is the company cannot find way to make $$$. So end up take all your deposit run road. 

yah lor....big scam that

↡ Advertisement

21 hours ago, Mustank said:

More money and less siong work in delivery food

escooter becomes a multiplier of their labour

if the youth don’t have a transport, he has no choice but to do fast food part timer

some you the results good can be tutor 

but some youth result no good

food delivery barriers to entry even lower than part timer in fast food restaurants 

Results no good nvm but I look at the selfish attitude when they ride I realized why their results no good :nosepick:

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

18 minutes ago, Mockngbrd said:

Bike sharing got gahmen fault? Is the company cannot find way to make $$$. So end up take all your deposit run road. 

Riders parked them in the middle of footpaths, thrown them into the rivers  , left them on open field   or middle of bus stop etc, it is the users who created the problem. Startups are here to make money  , since they could not earn our money, they just take the deposits and run road. 

Don't tink many PMD riders are taking the ban seriously. Still see a few of them riding on footpaths this morning while driving

1 minute ago, Soya said:

Don't tink many PMD riders are taking the ban seriously. Still see a few of them riding on footpaths this morning while driving

Cat and mouse game mah.

54 minutes ago, Mustank said:

If you look at the video carefully, all 3 are reckless.

The one crossing the traffic light in his favor was just seconds away from it turning red. This in itself is impossible if you're on foot.

The other 2 no need to say; too fast too furious [furious]

23 minutes ago, Wormee said:

These kind of things they very creative haha. 

That’s why nobody like them

attitude

get out of my way, I doing a public service here ok, delivery food To people, earn money for my family, your puny pedestrians f**k off, hear my escooter roar!! Hear my techno music from afar? You better get the f**k off

Don’t let me ride on pacement, I Chiong on grass. Grass die, my problem?

My way or the highway

• Praise 8

13 minutes ago, Windwaver said:

If you look at the video carefully, all 3 are reckless.

The one crossing the traffic light in his favor was just seconds away from it turning red. This in itself is impossible if you're on foot.

The other 2 no need to say; too fast too furious [furious]

That’s why I say: song

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

18 minutes ago, Mustank said:

That’s why nobody like them

attitude

get out of my way, I doing a public service here ok, delivery food To people, earn money for my family, your puny pedestrians f**k off, hear my escooter roar!! Hear my techno music from afar? You better get the f**k off

Don’t let me ride on pacement, I Chiong on grass. Grass die, my problem?

My way or the highway

Yes...they are the onli noble ppl trying to earn a living. No other job out there is deserving of their time and talent. And spongers like us who don't deliver food for a living don't deserve any consideration for public safety. Sob sob.....

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

12 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Don't worry, the bike won't last long with all the bumps and what not. 

yah penny wise pound foolish....let them earn $$ to spend on repairing bike hahahaa

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

15 minutes ago, Soya said:

Yes...they are the onli noble ppl trying to earn a living. No other job out there is deserving of their time and talent. And spongers like us who don't deliver food for a living don't deserve any consideration for public safety. Sob sob.....

that's why their thinking really befuddles me....like wtf...they oni working ah

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Mustank said:

Grab food people should do motorcycle 

I already saw Grab motorcycle on footpath on the first day of PMD ban! They will act blurr say only heard PMD cannot use footpath....

• Praise 1

I suaku, have never used grab food, food panda or deliveroo before... I think I still am able to walk to my kopitiam and get my own food. This week I see a lot more of such deliveries done on bicycle and motorcycle. Escooting on the grass patch will have more friction hence more current is required to power the motor and moving parts spoil faster. It will be more leh cheh for them to do that as they need to keep pushing once their grass patch runs out.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3