BANNED - E-scooters to be banned from Singapore's footpaths starting Nov 5

Ct3833

This is more like it.

But there should be compensation for losing their jobs suddenly as well. How come we have no social support structure? 

• Praise 1

11 minutes ago, Tkseah said:

No governments in the world have money, all their money come from their people  like us, income tax, COE, ARF, property tax ,ERP, gst, stamp duties etc etc, so whatever they do, they are using your money😄😄

• Praise 5
  • Haha! 1

Hmm throw money at cockup will it go away?? Funny thing is supposedly gahmen ministries all cutting budgets yet suddenly find $7million just lying around... must have realize the cockup rly big big this time with election coming 🤣

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

5 minutes ago, yishunite said:

Hmm throw money at cockup will it go away?? Funny thing is supposedly gahmen ministries all cutting budgets yet suddenly find $7million just lying around... must have realize the cockup rly big big this time with election coming 🤣

Yishun u quite clever ah

this joke describes u😂😂 and @Mustank

*The Difference - Crazy vs Stupid.*

A truck driver was doing his usual delivery to a Mental Hospital.
Just as he was about to leave, he discovered he had a flat tyre. He jacked up the truck and took the flat tyre down.
When he was about to fix the spare tyre, he accidentally dropped all the bolts into the drain.
Try as he might, he couldn't fish the bolts out. He was at his wits' end.
Just then one of the patients happened to walk by and asked the driver what happened.
The driver thought what the heck, there was nothing much he could do. So he explained what happened to the patient.
The patient laughed at him and said, "You can't even fix such a simple problem... No wonder you are a truck driver....
Here's what you do. Take one bolt from each of the other three tyres and fix them on this tyre. Then drive to the nearest workshop and get the missing ones replaced. Easy as that."
The driver was stunned. He turned to the patient and asked, "So if you're this smart, then why are you here at the Mental Hospital?"
The patient replied: "Hello...I am here because I'm CRAZY. Not because I'm STUPID!"
👌🏼👌🏼😜😜😂

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 4

29 minutes ago, Tkseah said:

Basket. I pay my taxes swee swee and they so cheapo Bicentennial Bonus oso say i not entitled to get 1 cent

But they happily reward these public menaces instead. Bravo 4G

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Mustank said:

Hey guys! 

Before PMDs are allowed to roam freely on footpath, road and common space, there is NEVER any food delivery services? Motorcycle, bicycle, kick scooter, etc. are the main mode of transport for these delivery personnel isn't it? And I vividly remembered many even delivery food on foot power...

Under the recommendation of Active Mobility Advisory Panel, our government then legalized the use of PMD, and after the occurrence of many foreseeable accidents and fire, they do a U-turn and ban all PMD on foot path (hei this is still not a TOTAL BAN yet OK?)

And to "take care" of delivery personnel who has to rely on PMD for a living, they decided to dig into tax payer $$$ to "solve" the problem, which they have created?!![furious][furious]

Can we tax payer sue them for misuse of public fund, and WP to table a motion to recuse all those concerns from financial related matter???:XD:

• Praise 9
  • Haha! 3

1 hour ago, Kusje said:

Laws are adequate but enforcement is not. You might not know because you don't take the bus and don't stay at bus stops.

It is the same for pmds. Speeding is against the law and so is riding recklessly and hitting people. Where's the enforcement?

Then get them to enforce more

• Praise 1

48 minutes ago, Philipkee said:

Not true. Once you start fining the companies, the companies will do their best to make their uniforms unique and not to be bought by outsiders.  

If for example someone is wearing grab shirt and found to wear this shirt when  not a staff, like in am accident, jail him or sue him for misrepresentation.  I think where there's a will there's a way.

Then step up enforcement for leisure riders who flout the rules.  Or ban leisure riders from footpaths like  now.

ah kee

if pmd rider dare to modify their vehicle to travel faster than 70 km/h on roads, do you think they would be worried about being caught for wearing Grab t shirt.

what about relatives and friends buying for them.

i think in your previous life you must have been a saint

• Praise 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 4

49 minutes ago, Carbon82 said:

Before PMDs are allowed to roam freely on footpath, road and common space, there is NEVER any food delivery services? Motorcycle, bicycle, kick scooter, etc. are the main mode of transport for these delivery personnel isn't it? And I vividly remembered many even delivery food on foot power...

Under the recommendation of Active Mobility Advisory Panel, our government then legalized the use of PMD, and after the occurrence of many foreseeable accidents and fire, they do a U-turn and ban all PMD on foot path (hei this is still not a TOTAL BAN yet OK?)

And to "take care" of delivery personnel who has to rely on PMD for a living, they decided to dig into tax payer $$$ to "solve" the problem, which they have created?!![furious][furious]

Can we tax payer sue them for misuse of public fund, and WP to table a motion to recuse all those concerns from financial related matter???:XD:

Damn lanchiao. Now got $7mil grant given to PMD users who do delivery.

nimpei drive minivan for delivery can get discount on Road tax boh??

f**king the taxpayers again

• Praise 4

47 minutes ago, Tkseah said:

i thought gov say they are a prudent gov

38 minutes ago, RadX said:

I wun b surprised these clowns will take the $$ go buy ciggie 

i dont remember T2 ever said he switched from table wiping to Grab food delivery

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2