3 hours ago, Throttle2 said:

BAN ban BaN bAn baN bAN BAn

whichever way you look at it, just ban 100% lah

dont KNS, use plaster to cover a crack in the wall 

This led me to my memory of cable tie for MRT track!:XD:

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

2 hours ago, Davidtch said:

If Shanghai can use technology to stop ppl from using horn, why can't we do the same thing?

Aren't Govt talks about Smart Nation?

Smudged nation?

• Haha! 3

just now while walking my dog..

A elctric power mountain bike (GRABFOOD) beat redlight and zooming at easily 60km/h or more while i nearly step out with my dog..

KNN! this 4G pple never learn.. patch one hole open another hole.. CB jin song is it?

• Praise 2
  • Angry 2
  • Haha! 4

1 hour ago, RadX said:

Ban? What ban?

today was back to normal 

All PMDs moving on footpaths like business as usual

Ahemmm.....the PMDs riders borrow this from jman888 to show us

Screenshot_20191109-211801_Chrome.jpg

• Haha! 4

On 11/8/2019 at 12:59 PM, Ender said:

Yes, this is the main reason for the rider's toxic attitude and behaviour. And our MOT/LTA and that useless committee call Active Mobility Advisory Panel are mostly to be blame for it. Everytime call for social grace. Even Japan with the best social grace culture also needs strong regulation with PMD as shown in the above post.

Just realized that one of the committee member of the Active Mobility Advisory Panel was my ex-boss.

That fellow was not exactly popular with people because blur like sotong :pissed-off:

• Haha! 6

59 minutes ago, Windwaver said:

Just realized that one of the committee member of the Active Mobility Advisory Panel was my ex-boss.

That fellow was not exactly popular with people because blur like sotong :pissed-off:

Looks like still blur as sotong

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

15 hours ago, RH1667 said:

Ya lah, make the food delivery people ride on the road they have safety concern, on pathways they are NOT concern about the safety of pedestrians! Only their own safety is important, KNN! 

My take is the risk of serious injuries and fatality with e-bikes and bicycles on the roads is a lot higher than on foot-paths.  The victims could be the riders or the pedestrians at the crossings, or drivers who bang into negligent riders.

To date after announcing the e-bike subsidy, MOT/LTA still have not announced any framework to control the riders' behaviours on the roads e.g. theory on road usage and demerit points etc.  Hence, we are waiting for bigger and more accidents to follow.

• Praise 3

The $7m grant is not all from taxpayer's money. I believe the 3 major food delivery companies are contributing the majority of it for the food deliverers only. In addition, they have to surrender their e-scooter. Not everyone who owns one is entitled to this grant.

Some may think it's a waste of taxpayers money, but think of the alternative. If they lose their livelihood, some could turn to crime or something worse.

However, if they misbehave on the roads/pedestrian walk, they should not expect any less punishment.

Edited by Kb27
  • Praise 1

7 hours ago, Throttle2 said:

Sometime act like sotong stand a better chance to be boss and part of the party. Too smart you scare off not only your boss but also cannot join the party. 

• Haha! 2

7 hours ago, Throttle2 said:

In this day and age , people don’t judge u by how blur or likeable you are. They judge by how successful you are in terms of dollar value and how much you earn.

which is a real shame. There should be a new bench mark in terms of success 

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Kb27 said:

The $7m grant is not all from taxpayer's money. I believe the 3 major food delivery companies are contributing the majority of it for the food deliverers only. In addition, they have to surrender their e-scooter. Not everyone who owns one is entitled to this grant.

Some may think it's a waste of taxpayers money, but think of the alternative. If they lose their livelihood, some could turn to crime or something worse.

However, if they misbehave on the roads/pedestrian walk, they should not expect any less punishment.

Nobody really answered why PMD cannot be changed to bicycle and must be PAB? A decent bicycle with helmet will do nicely as a form of alternative transport. Why change one evil for another evil and push it onto the road. 

Read in many reports, some pmd delivery people are given excuses such as: " after cycling for too long, my legs gets wobbly" from a 31yr old woman."  You need more exercise... Not less! 

Also not too sure the veracity if this report:

Screenshot_20191110-074330_Chrome.thumb.jpg.94fe3ebeb7b8fc813170b02542a442b6.jpg

Grab is indirectly funded by Temasek which is directly funded by our tax dollars. 

Edited by Vratenza
  • Praise 2

42 minutes ago, No_worries said:

Title sounds very innocent though, until we read the contents.

https://mothership.sg/2019/11/pmd-ban-grabfood-delivery-rider-drift/

$1200 a month w/o CPF, medical, leave, future career prospects, etc considered good meh? Thot all grabfood PMD riders earning damn super big bucks that's why addicted to it. Even 60-yr old security guard unker can easily earn twice that if not more. Is this all a young 28-yr old w 7-kids is willing to do? 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2