That’s why you have jobless for so long

Yup becos i got no 911

damn it

maybe i should do PMD deliveries !!!! *idea*

Edited by Throttle2
↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

2 minutes ago, Soya said:

Hv seen some of these parents riding their PMD w their kids to school. No helmets, zooming in and out, accident waiting to happen. And hv use up more taxpayer money to treat them in hospital. Even worse, their kids grow up w an entitled mentality that rules dun apply to them...

Oh those?

mostly non singaporeans

Just now, Throttle2 said:

Yup becos i got no 911

damn it

Buy 911. Tomorrow got job.

Use your expensive motorbike to do delivery 🤭

Just now, Davidtch said:

Buy 911. Tomorrow got job.

Use your expensive motorbike to do delivery 🤭

no 911 no job, not bad mah....

why spend money to slog

My bike not expensive lah 

• Haha! 1

3 minutes ago, Throttle2 said:

Yup becos i got no 911

damn it

Yeah. Heard can earn BIG bucks sia. Somemore can shout at MPS demanding $7M be given directly to u. U drive 911 ah gong boh hiu u 

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

I hear Minister asking us Singaporean's whether we want to eat our chicken rice from hawker, food court or restaurant when trying to tell us to live within our means. 

Why I never hear them ask the PMD delivery people which mode of delivery transport they want? Walk, cycle or PMDs? 

If they are taking $7mil to help them change to ebikes, why not take $7bil so that everyone here can eat restaurant chicken rice? I more happy that way. 

Edited by Vratenza
  • Haha! 1

2 minutes ago, Vratenza said:

I hear Minister asking us Singaporean's whether we want to eat our chicken rice from hawker, food court or restaurant when trying to tell us to live within our means. 

Why I never hear them ask the PMD delivery people which mode of delivery transport they want? Walk, cycle or PMDs? 

If they are taking $7mil to help them change to ebikes, why not take $7bil so that everyone here can eat restaurant chicken rice? I more happy that way. 

Coz we take responsibility for our own actions and adapt?

• Praise 2

5 minutes ago, Vratenza said:

Election ai lai liao

18 minutes ago, Throttle2 said:

Yup becos i got no 911

damn it

You should go propose "grab rolex" as a new service to grab. But no use PMD. 

1 hour ago, Stratovarius said:

"one rider said that she used her PMD to bring her children to school,"

So no pmd, her children can't attend school? 

Parents bring kids to school one I sympathetic

these type unlikey to speed and endanger people but you really can’t give privilege to a certain group onyl

so these are the victims of irresponsible ones

hope they get serious about all the speeders and Bengs 

• Praise 6

2 minutes ago, Mustank said:

Parents bring kids to school one I sympathetic

these type unlikey to speed and endanger people but you really can’t give privilege to a certain group onyl

so these are the victims of irresponsible ones

hope they get serious about all the speeders and Bengs 

Bro, they endanger themselves. 

How often have we seen road users who are not road worthy.

* shake head*

• Praise 1

21 hours ago, Beregond said:

I saw n notice more and more grab delivery using other means to send food these 2 days.

I think the real group  of ppl that is working as a grab delivery already change their  mean of transport.

That hardcore group that is complaining is doing very few delivery  and at the same time using their e.scooter as other  mean of transport.

Thats why they kpkb now. Not because they cannot be grab delivery  now. But because they cannot use escooter during their spare time.

They  want to make it seen as though  as they cannot live once escooter is ban. 

Quite true. I have seen their family outings on two e-scooters, each with 2 pillion riders! (Similar to the professionals who own 2 cars! Wife one, he drives one:XD:)

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

16 minutes ago, Throttle2 said:

Bro, they endanger themselves. 

How often have we seen road users who are not road worthy.

* shake head*

That’s is true

but that one is they ownself decide one so nothing much anyone else can do

dont endanger other people can alrwsy

• Praise 1

19 hours ago, Wormee said:

PMD ban? Nothing can stop dear abang from scooting around and stop in the middle of the roading and make sure he hunt down the block of his delivery. His job is to deliver the food to the lazy fat a** lying on the couch haha.

Not sure why he isn't wearing a green uniform but I'm pretty sure I saw a green GrabFood container in between his legs. Or if it isn't den I apologize in advance for concluding he's a Grab delivery guy. Nonetheless, this will not be the end.

VideoCapture_20191112-191143.jpg

VideoCapture_20191112-191128.jpg

I just made a short 2 km trip just now and I saw 4 food delivery riders on the pavement. One even wore a black musk, HK style!

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2