BANNED - E-scooters to be banned from Singapore's footpaths starting Nov 5

Ct3833

if buy bike to do food delivery  ... cant even recover coe

buy escooter ... can smelly smelly make $3.5K per month liao ... that’s also the reason of sudden explosion of escooter food delivery

Edited by Wt_know
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

2 hours ago, Wt_know said:

if buy bike to do food delivery  ... cant even recover coe

buy escooter ... can smelly smelly make $3.5K per month liao ... that’s also the reason of sudden explosion of escooter food delivery

75362320_3126530817361885_38033482238551

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

Screenshot_20191113_230713_com.facebook.katana.thumb.jpg.02d8d3eec8be86e0b87cb1a3c2f64b47.jpg

We all not in their shoes.. Say ban pmd, change to bicycle lor.. Say easy.. Look at least he tried his best and cycle and thats the result.. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/transport/dangerous-to-convert-e-scooters-into-personal-mobility-aids-vendors-will-be#Echobox=1573649553

See when got demand, there will have supply.. 

Seriously, lta really need to collaborate with SPF to arrest these business owner and or freelance selling all these modifying PMDs.. They are the one that contribute to the many fire and reckless pmd speeding on the road. So need to arrest and charge them.. 

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Yewheng said:

We all not in their shoes.. Say ban pmd, change to bicycle lor.. Say easy.. Look at least he tried his best and cycle and thats the result.. 

Bro, who doesn't encounter difficulties in his/her life? I have seen at least 2 of my ex-bosses asked to go on the same day while working in FIs (it's a common practice) in a restructure. Some FIs even restructure every 6 months for different business units.

Yeah, it's tough for these PMD riders but now they realize if they stick to the speed limit and rules, that's how much they can earn without endangering their fellow countryman. If they go any faster, they run the risk to kill another innocent person.

I personally have never ordered food delivery all my life but never gone hungry leh :grin:.

• Praise 4

Food is so convenient to get in Singapore unless you stay in far flung woodlands...hahaha.

Never use food delivery before too. 

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

4 hours ago, RadX said:

This one need to go imh 

Wah sei.....big time notorious gangsters nowadays hv to moonlight as PMD delivery boy ah?

Whatever happened to extortion, money laundering, prostitution, illegal gambling, etc? 

• Haha! 4

9 hours ago, Yewheng said:

Screenshot_20191113_230713_com.facebook.katana.thumb.jpg.02d8d3eec8be86e0b87cb1a3c2f64b47.jpg

Waited for one hour. Auntie Debbie Simpson Ong can get her big fat a** off her couch, walk to the nearest coffeeshop and buy her own food back. Food will be hot and drinks are cold. I would have finished the food buying journey and eating my food in 1 hour instead of wasting my life posting on FaceBook.

Yes we are not in their shoes. Help is always out there. There are alternatives but some individuals refused to accept that. I do agree that the ban came overnight too abruptly and is hard for some to adapt immediately but the advisory period is till end of the year. I still see PMDs delivering food every night. Let's see if situation improves on both sides from 1 Jan next year.

As mentioned by others, chionging on a e-scooter would probably earn more quick money in a shorter time period. We know food delivery companies pay per docket with incentives. The more you clock in a shorter period, the more you earn. It is just like those tipper trucks who are transporting sand/gravels. Why do they over-pile their load despite of the heavy fines for violating them? Then you see speeding trucks overturn due to overload. PH companies also does the same thing. More trips you do, more incentives you get. That is why you see PHV drivers drives like a maniac. Its a vicious cycle. Companies want to make money out of business, workers want to make money to bring bread on table, and users want convenience. It is how policy makers/enforcement/business partners do to strike a balance and ensure everything goes smoothly. 

Edited by Wormee
  • Praise 4
  • Haha! 1

Just now, Vratenza said:

I think this version makes it simpur enough for the PMD riders to unnerstan. 😁

run thru @BanCoe our resident prembaree fore

• Haha! 4