BANNED - E-scooters to be banned from Singapore's footpaths starting Nov 5

Ct3833

15 hours ago, Throttle2 said:

Its sad that an MP cannot even manage a small group of PMD users.   They had absolutely no respect for him. Becos he commanded no respect to these guys

Remember LKY against the Pilots?

thats a leader

thats a man with conviction

thats a fighter

dont play play.

try that and he will meet you at the Cul de Sac.

Sometimes i really miss LKY.  Steady.

damn it my 4G connection drop off again.....

The pilot issue is a different game altogether. IIRC the leader of their union got to pack his bag...

It is time to source for an alternative service provider before we enter 5G!

Edited by Fitvip
↡ Advertisement

5 hours ago, Soya said:

As a start, u can bet lky won't be rewarding these pests w $7M of our taxpayer money...

That is for sure. 

To think of it, if he was still around, I don't think PMDs would have been approved for use in the first place! The AMAP would have kena from him solid solid!

1 hour ago, Fitvip said:

The pilot issue is a different game altogether. IIRC the leader of their union got to pack his bag...

It is time to source for an alternative service provider before we enter 5G!

Its about commanding respect.

if i am MP and a silly loudmouth ruffian starts raising his voice in MY session Like that, i will tell him to speak like a gentleman or get lost.   Also before talking, give name and background.   Not just come in KPKB in my  session.   

think nimpei is coward or something?

The real leaders can hold both black and white.  Can communicate at all levels from the bottom to the top.

thats a prerequisite.....$:)&3'xhjw

alamak 4G network down again

hai...... wait i switch to wifi first ah

• Praise 3

59 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

That is for sure. 

To think of it, if he was still around, I don't think PMDs would have been approved for use in the first place! The AMAP would have kena from him solid solid!

Don't tink someone like lky would disallow PMD but once it got out of hand, at least we can be assured it will be put right quickly

Not like now 4G say simi self regulation lah, ownself use app lah, HDB catch fire every week and ppl kena bang can still go parliament say PMD good for the country and citizens lah, hand out waste time advisory leaflet lah (can comprain LTA causing littering or not?), do half hearted ban lah, use taxpayer money to reward bad behaviour lah....knn

Edited by Soya
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

5 minutes ago, Throttle2 said:

Its about commanding respect.

if i am MP and a silly loudmouth ruffian starts raising his voice in MY session Like that, i will tell him to speak like a gentleman or get lost.   Also before talking, give name and background.   Not just come in KPKB in my  session.   

think nimpei is coward or something?

The real leaders can hold both black and white.  Can communicate at all levels from the bottom to the top.

thats a prerequisite.....$:)&3'xhjw

alamak 4G network down again

hai...... wait i switch to wifi first ah

Such leaders are extinct liao! Leeders may be still around...

Hey, wifi also works on 4G leh!🤣

• Praise 1

33 minutes ago, Soya said:

Not like now 4G say simi self regulation lah, ownself use app lah, HDB catch fire every week and ppl kena bang can still go parliament say PMD good for the country and citizens lah, hand out waste time advisory leaflet lah (can comprain LTA causing littering or not?), do half hearted ban lah, use taxpayer money to reward bad behaviour lah....knn

Actually they are a committed bunch lah. Don't believe? Just watch how they fix the oppies...

Edited by Fitvip
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

40 minutes ago, mikk123 said:

A good leader has to be decisive and firm, not afraid to make unpopular decision. The 4G leaders never read LKY books before?  The problem with current leader is they are afraid to offend the people, so they won't get voted in in the next election. I can smell the fear in them.... When the leader too scared like a cat, we have a problem. 

Last time when we kena punishment from teacher, parents say orbi goot

Nowadays when children kena punishment from teacher, parents comprain to MOE

The writing is oredi on the wall

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

4 minutes ago, Mustank said:

so how? Should ban?

I said before, all riders are errant. Even those who slowed down when there are pedestrian. They will pick up speed above the approve limit once they clear the crowd. But at this higher speed, it will limit their reaction time should there be a child who don't follow the code of conduct recommended by the useless AMAP. 

The responsible careful majority of riders is a myth. 

• Haha! 2

31 minutes ago, Mustank said:
so how? Should ban?

Tink the leotards are happy that PMDs are public enemy No.1 at the moment......lol

• Haha! 3

Saw a couple of pmd zoom passed me. Both wearing black face mask. Knowingly doing illegal activity and scared of getting caught? A bunch of jokers. While I feel that they were a nuisance before the ban, now, I despise those who disregard the ban and endangering other people by riding their pmds. 

• Praise 6

3 hours ago, Soya said:

Last time when we kena punishment from teacher, parents say orbi goot

Nowadays when children kena punishment from teacher, parents comprain to MOE

The writing is oredi on the wall

When leader not afraid of us and implement reserved EP, we kpkb.

When leader afraid of us and did not impose PMD ban until too late, we kpkb.

Very hard le? How?

🤣

Edited by Davidtch
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

12 hours ago, Carbon82 said:

Business opportunity: Would it become a collectible instead if someone were to modify UL2272 certified PMDs into this classic looking cutie?

Need COE ? :secret-laugh:

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 2

3 hours ago, Stratovarius said:

Saw a couple of pmd zoom passed me. Both wearing black face mask. Knowingly doing illegal activity and scared of getting caught? A bunch of jokers. While I feel that they were a nuisance before the ban, now, I despise those who disregard the ban and endangering other people by riding their pmds. 

Plenty zooming around in town centers.

Personally I've also seen PMA on high speed. It seems to me that not many understand with power comes responsibility. Instead of going slow using PMD/PMA, they just make use of the speed to ride dangerously.

Maybe everybody that is of age should be send to National Service to learn what is RESPONSIBILITY.