BANNED - E-scooters to be banned from Singapore's footpaths starting Nov 5

Ct3833

3 minutes ago, Vratenza said:

1st, call TP and SCDF.... Got injury. 

2nd call LTA... Got illegal modified ebike. 

3rd call Lam P Min to come see what he did. 

😂

3rd option maybe he will come down and personally reward the rider w $1000 of taxpayer money...

• Haha! 3

1 hour ago, Vratenza said:

One do not question the power of stupidity.... 😄

I hope he knows the rated loading of the shelter panels. The evil side of me is hoping he will slip or the shelter give way.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

Just now, Stratovarius said:

I hope he knows the rated loading of the shelter panels. The evil side of me is hoping he will slip or the shelter give way.

yah me too

then confirm use PMA

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

6 minutes ago, RadX said:

yah me too

then confirm use PMA

Maybe the goondu intentionally trying to get to that state so he can ride PMA on footpath...

• Haha! 1

2 hours ago, Victor68 said:

Singapore allow covered up this way meh? Imagine everybody covered up, CCTV got face recognition also no use when we have crimes. Should ban before we ended up like HK.

Last time even full face helmets were banned despite the fact that full faced helmets are tested to internationally to be safer and better than open faced helmets.

This nonsense has got to stop!

crap!

• Haha! 2

19 minutes ago, Stratovarius said:

ef052b514487e8b667fb37bd38306c1e.jpg.8e6db599cbb09020bd5c4a4a01196193.jpg

• Haha! 1

18 hours ago, Voodooman said:

I am however not surprised to know that our civil servants are followers. Every new policies that is put in place, they will research, study and consult experts all over the world and look at what other countries are doing.  My friend was involved as a consultant in one of these projects, they even flew in an expert to talk to the minister, I heard.  

Guess this may explain the PMD fiasco.  There is very little out there and no best practice to follow. Wahaha...

trained from young... do 10-year-series mah

new syllabus no 10-year-series, how?

• Haha! 3

52 minutes ago, Throttle2 said:

Last time even full face helmets were banned despite the fact that full faced helmets are tested to internationally to be safer and better than open faced helmets.

This nonsense has got to stop!

crap!

I think to choose between your own personal safety and the safety of general public, i am afraid yours have to take a back seat. 

• Haha! 1

45 minutes ago, Victor68 said:

I think to choose between your own personal safety and the safety of general public, i am afraid yours have to take a back seat. 

You totally missing the point.

Even when full face helmets was safe, they banned.

now this stupid mask does nothing much except hiding the face.

so they better ban too.

thats my point.

• Praise 3

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/above-fray-e-scooter-rider-043619785.html

Above the Fray: E-scooter rider on walkway roof sparks new infrastructure idea (Video)

https://www.facebook.com/allsgstuff/videos/1300720250136297/

A video of an e-scooter rider traveling atop the roof of a sheltered walkway has gone viral on Facebook, sparking a vision of “flyovers” for users of personal mobility devices. 

The 30-second clip posted to several pages yesterday initially drew laughs from viewers for the rider’s hilarious creativity as well as concerns from those who thought it was a dangerous way to travel. And then there were those who pointed out the potential behind our roof rider’s over-the-top idea. 

Why the idiot never fall and land on his c0ck? The surgeon will have the excuse to chop off his dick so that he can never ever reproduce his type of stupiak offspring.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

4 hours ago, Victor68 said:

Singapore allow covered up this way meh? Imagine everybody covered up, CCTV got face recognition also no use when we have crimes. Should ban before we ended up like HK.

China got Gait Detection. Want or not?

23 minutes ago, Throttle2 said:

You totally missing the point.

Even when full face helmets was safe, they banned.

now this stupid mask does nothing much except hiding the face.

so they better ban too.

thats my point.

Hello, i just quoted you but didn't actually say you said something wrong. I am in the view that covering up is not the way to go if there is a need to identify people in public spaces for security reasons. 

3 hours ago, Vratenza said:

1st, call TP and SCDF.... Got injury. 

2nd call LTA... Got illegal modified ebike. 

3rd call Lam P Min to come see what he did. 

😂

Got LP Min number?

Thanks

😄

• Haha! 1

3 minutes ago, Davidtch said:

China got Gait Detection. Want or not?

If technology can help ensure safety, why not? Privacy? It depend when privacy one is expecting. Where i dine, shops, play, etc, i don't think anyone is interested and i also don't care if anyone want to know.

31 minutes ago, Victor68 said:

Hello, i just quoted you but didn't actually say you said something wrong. I am in the view that covering up is not the way to go if there is a need to identify people in public spaces for security reasons. 

sure.
Just making my point clearer since you didnt seem to understand my post