BANNED - E-scooters to be banned from Singapore's footpaths starting Nov 5

Ct3833

1 hour ago, Ysc3 said:

The rider looks like C.A.M. ?

I have 2 questions:

- What does C.A.M mean ?

- Why did cam car move away without finishing his recording ? 

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Ct3833 said:

I have 2 questions:

- What does C.A.M mean ?

- Why did cam car move away without finishing his recording ? 

Chow

Ang

Mon...key

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 2

4 hours ago, Ysc3 said:

If the driver is willing to let go, can just drive off and catch the AMDK off guard. He can’t catch up with his e-scooter anyway. 

Unless he is stupid enough to hold on to the door to his dear life haha.

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Angcheek said:

True what .........  I always shout at others " 你啊公的路呵 “ 

:XD:

i will actually shy away from any of these acts ... i won't get involved in any altercation ... no my place and does not help .... just end up wasting my own time only.

just walk away or drive on and ignore or forget the bad occurrences ... else would be very busy the whole time you are on the road.

if the joker drives like a maniac and without care, his time will come ... but not at my hands.

just met a van who drove out from car park without checking traffic ... i was approaching on a straight road and the fella just drove out as if his grandfather's road.

i just jam brake and let him go on his way ... never horn also ... no point. I wanted to post video ... but then again, no point also lor ...

if the joker drives like a maniac and without care, his time will come ... but not at my hands.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Ct3833 said:

View from the car itself. 

The cam thought he can jiak, but in the end kkj shrank cos uncle also fierce (smart - without threatening and getting into trouble). 

Should have been a prime mover then he wouldn't be able to open the door. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

43 minutes ago, Ysc3 said:

just met a van who drove out from car park without checking traffic ... i was approaching on a straight road and the fella just drove out as if his grandfather's road.

i just jam brake and let him go on his way ... never horn also ... no point. I wanted to post video ... but then again, no point also lor ...

Tesla Cybertruck with its stainless steel bullet proof exoskeleton would be very handy. Not need to jam brake! 

Edited by Volvobrick
  • Haha! 4

15 hours ago, Ysc3 said:

Another imported talent? Not happy make a police report and say I ride my PMD on the road and this car why also on the road. I talent, he what? 

• Haha! 2

35 minutes ago, Victor68 said:

Another imported talent? Not happy make a police report and say I ride my PMD on the road and this car why also on the road. I talent, he what? 

It's sad to see that so many highly educated people ... Although educated... But don't understand Engrish .... Already say cannot ride but they still insist on doing so... Or maybe they think the rules don't apply to them since they have potential to do greater good? 

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Ysc3 said:

It's sad to see that so many highly educated people ... Although educated... But don't understand Engrish .... Already say cannot ride but they still insist on doing so... Or maybe they think the rules don't apply to them since they have potential to do greater good? 

My guess are, 1 - these people feel that are superior and need not adhere to such rules. 2- they find such rules ridiculous as it didn't meet their own needs. So why bother, challenge it like the HKers. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1