Gf assaulted by doctor bf

RadX

6 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

They also human, need that urge mar ... :we-all-gonna-die:

:grin:

Wah, no need to punch her until like that also mah.. If every man in the world does that when they have urge, I think a lot of females would be disfigured with fractured nose la, swollen eyes la, cracked teeth la, fractured skull la.. 

• Haha! 2

3 minutes ago, Buadongdong said:

Wah, no need to punch her until like that also mah.. If every man in the world does that when they have urge, I think a lot of females would be disfigured with fractured nose la, swollen eyes la, cracked teeth la, fractured skull la.. 

and the 'feminine' gays too............ 🤣

When such cases becomes Marital rape, 

Women who ask monies from their partner becomes robbery.

Edited by Darevil

Just now, Buadongdong said:

After partying whole night, I believed that he was intoxicated and can't think straight with his big head when small head comes calling. 

I don't think this was their first time making love and the doctor so confident "pau chiak" on that early morning but it turned out 'no entry'.  :a-t9412:

So get :a-bang: and goes :a-shoot:

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 6

4 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

After partying whole night, I believed that he was intoxicated and can't think straight with his big head when small head comes calling. 

I don't think this was their first time making love and the doctor so confident "pau chiak" on that early morning but it turned out 'no entry'.  :a-t9412:

Yeah. he was allegedly an alcohol addict too. That explains his behaviour.. He can say bye bye to practicing medicine liao lo... 

• Praise 6

7 minutes ago, Playtime said:

Wa... doctor no good...

No have tongkat ali to turn her on meh?

Actually, all he need is a SEAT, according to MCF. 😂 No need simi tongkat ali or supplement or even his GF. 

image.png.57c7365270a0bdcde26e4db3e5396acf.png

• Haha! 6

1 hour ago, RadX said:

This kind of news will not go onto the 1st page of straits times.  Neither reported on TV prime time news. Even for the 2 dentist recently who was charged for cheating CHAS, it was not reported on TV prime news.

But when property agents/insurance agents kena fine/suspended, it will always be prime time news and first page of every papers. 

Double standard.:omg:

Edited by Icedbs
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

2 hours ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Not surprising. At 35, still single and staying with parents, and have to rely on dating service to get a girl ... I don't rate his social skills very highly [laugh]

Anyway why do people use all these dating services? High chance will definitely meet people with some defects.

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 2

3 hours ago, Sktan10 said:

Whats make you think doctor wont turn to animal?lol.....

wah, i cannot help but clarify with your intent leh.

Did you mean

Whats make you think doctor wont turn to animal?

or

Whats make you think doctor wont turn into animal?

context v different hor... 😆

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 5