Gf assaulted by doctor bf

RadX

33 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

Haha yes found at the rubbish dump just like me. 

So no same genes as my MIL. 

No same genes at all. 

:D

Thank you for asking. 

Knowing your high standards, I also want to find this atas rubbish dump. 

I strongly believe in the three Rs. Reproduce, Reuse, Recycle. 

😁

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

I think it's not easy for the doctor profession to seek help. I dunno what medical practice he's doing hence we dont know what he's facing day to day. It could be depressing and it may have drove him to alcohol.

Just look at the comment on doctors some of you gave. The expectations, the pride or ego of the doctor could have get in the way for him to seek help. When the fellow has no where to turn to this is what may happen. It's sad that things turned violent.

• Praise 1

37 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

I would also like to say it's not just the quantity of the texts the quality also matters. 

The text I like is a good looking young lady texting I am naked and I am waiting. 

As long as the next text isn't "Oops, sent wrongly, please delete."

😁

• Haha! 1

2 hours ago, Watwheels said:

Inyoung You, South Korean woman charged in US college boyfriend’s suicide, sent him 47,000 text messages in two months before his death

I think nothing beats this. The charbor send so many text to verbally abuse bf until he commit suicide.

Why doesn't he just block her number, change his number, or just ditch the mobile if he really feels harassed?? Really don't understand.

That's like 1 message per minute presumably if she spends 12 hr a day on it.

Korean women if no make-up ... 🙄

1 minute ago, Sosaria said:

Why doesn't he just block her number, change his number, or just ditch the mobile if he really feels harassed?? Really don't understand.

Make up or stage 3 mods? 

😝

1 hour ago, Sosaria said:

You block your wife's number and then see whether you will live to see daylight again. 😂

Change number women will think you are cheating. Ditch mobile, whoa lau, no need to work meh?

This guy probably didnt see it coming. Poor dude.

Edited by Watwheels
  • Haha! 1

On 11/5/2019 at 10:40 AM, RadX said:

Here's another for you to wonder about what's happening to YOUR medical profession.....  

https://sg.yahoo.com/news/training-doctor-charged-with-filming-men-urinating-in-shopping-mall-toilets-093025645.html

This case has nothing to do with the medical profession. 

He is a boyfriend that beats up his girlfriend he just happens to be a doctor. 

Some one said if he was an estate agent this would be front pagd news. 

It would only be front page news if the estate agent cheated his clients on a deal. 

When people make the comment what is happening to the medical profession the answer is nothing to do with this case. 

If the story was doctor bought a boat pushes more antibiotics to make boat payments then that would be about the medical profession. 

Edited by Jamesc
  • Praise 5

2 hours ago, Jusnel said:

Here's another for you to wonder about what's happening to YOUR medical profession.....  

https://sg.yahoo.com/news/training-doctor-charged-with-filming-men-urinating-in-shopping-mall-toilets-093025645.html

He is not in the medical profession (which is generally understood to mean "medical doctors"). Are you trolling or just misinformed? 

• Haha! 2

4 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

He is not in the medical profession (which is generally understood to mean "medical doctors"). Are you trolling or just misinformed? 

troll lah..they know i deal what happens AFTER what you fellas do to them patients 😀

• Haha! 1

Just now, RadX said:

troll lah..they know i deal what happens AFTER what you fellas do to them patients 😀

Yes, unlike us, your "operations" are always a success but it's always too late. 😂😂😂

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Angcheek said:

wired why they dont like women ........ cannot comprehend 🐔

indo don't allow JAV...James should have download some for him 😜😜😜

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 4